Elden Ring

Engineer

3 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Splash screen when you launch game is amazing. It has some depth to it. I keep launching game to see it.

Sadly it lasts for few seconds before an error saying you are too early.

Pre load up :O ?

2 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Beech no PC.. get on PS5.. co op khelenge thoda.. 

Pee a*s 5 already filled with siphu and hurrayzon bruh.. axebahx is free. I gibe both them equal oppurteenity. Unlike some phanboiz. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

Not sure whether to stick with PC or get the XSX version?

PC coz mods will improve the game significantly. Its FS game bound to have some frame pacing issues and other bugs.

Man im playing Nioh 2 right  now and Elden ring looks so slow and boring in comparison.  Nioh 2 combat is so fast paced with incredible amount of depth.

Edited by WhiteWolf

7 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Pee a*s 5 already filled with siphu and hurrayzon bruh.. axebahx is free. I gibe both them equal oppurteenity. Unlike some phanboiz. 

Yeah, that’s why I got hfw on ps5 and Elden Ring on XSX 

9 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

PC coz mods will improve the game significantly. Its FS game bound to have some frame pacing issues and other bugs.

Man im playing Nioh 2 right  now and Elden ring looks so slow and boring in comparison.  Nioh 2 combat is so fast paced with incredible amount of depth.

I don't use mods.. Always play the intended way.

But I got NiOh2 on PC and damn that game stutters a lot. Dips from 35fps to 60fps frequently in combat is soooo annoying. The PS4 version was better than my old beast of a PC. After looking at the system requirements of Elden Ring I thought if this game doesn't cope up with my system then I'll have a bad experience with this game which I don't want to..

3 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Yeah, that’s why I got hfw on ps5 and Elden Ring on XSX 

You had no option but to get hfw on PS bruh. 

Anyway we can co-op our way to the top if you're in on XSX.

Does this game supports crossplay, It'd have been great. 

But I got NiOh2 on PC and damn that game stutters a lot. Dips from 35fps to 60fps frequently in combat is soooo annoying. The PS4 version was better than my old beast of a PC. After looking at the system requirements of Elden Ring I thought if this game doesn't cope up with my system then I'll have a bad experience with this game which I don't want to..

Im getting locked 60fps on max. No drops nothing. They patched and optimised the game since launch. 

Did you play with DLSS on? They added the support. 

You had no option but to get hfw on PS bruh. 

Anyway we can co-op our way to the top if you're in on XSX.

Does this game supports crossplay, It'd have been great. 

1) we are competing on who beats game 1st, so we can’t co-op on 1st playthrough at least. NG+ definitely co-op

2) I am getting my Xbox disc on 28th Feb, 3 days after launch, so winner of competition will be decided by time played in exophase or Xbox internal  timer

3) there’s xbox to xbox  and ps to ps cross play but no cross-platform crossplay

3 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

If you still have the PS4 version of Nioh 2 - just use the free PS5 upgrade. Nioh 2 is butter-smooth on the PS5. It's where I played it. Complete locked on 60 fps (Or even 120 fps if your TV supports it). The game is an absolute joy to play on the PS5. Best part - the upgrade has no extra cost, unlike the so-called Sony "Remasters".