PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

4 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

I get fanboys  have to defend Sony after being called out by Former GOW  director but calling GTA 5 not a generational leap is hilarious.. have some sanity fanboys??

GTA 5 didn’t have none of these aspects improved significantly to be considered a “generational leap” :- 

34 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

GTA4 vs GTA5

Let's see,

World design

Shooting

Movement

And best part about both games is their level design, enemy AI/ placement etc 

If it did pls explain how & if you successfully do you have my full permission to argue further with VaibhavPK. 

Edited by AnK

14 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Bro Vaibhav, no need to prove anything. It was SONY who said generations generations.

Plus, nobody should have issues with Ragnaok so long as the game is great.

The issue here is that the trailer released for GOW:R looks like a dlc to a 2018 game. And the issue here is that the ponies don't have problem with that fact (not that it matters tbh), but ponies have problems only if somebody calls this dlc looking type sequel trailer for what it is.

:ko:

1 minute ago, AnK said:

& you as usual don’t have an answer so hiding behind this:- 

Ya, I can’t explain to you how GTA 5 is a generational leap ??

Even having to explain this to anyone is astonishing..maybe if you removed your pony googles, you will see the truth ?

Only if you had played games like GTA3 & GTA4 on launch day1 you would have known what generational leaps really mean. 

Sadly you didn’t….. 

You were still wearing your bedtime pajamas & your nanny was brushing your teeth. 
(on both respective occasions) 

PS:- GTA VC & GTA5 being better games had nothing to do with “generational leap”. 

Edited by AnK

19 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Ya, I can’t explain to you how GTA 5 is a generational leap ??

Even having to explain this to anyone is astonishing..maybe if you removed your pony googles, you will see the truth ?

Gta is generational leap as it's on gamepass. 

Oh wait....

33 minutes ago, AnK said:

GTA 5 didn’t have none of these aspects improved significantly to be considered a “generational leap” :- 

If it did pls explain how & if you successfully do you have my full permission to argue further with VaibhavPK. 

There were big improvements, it was a return to form.

Anyway don't fall into the trap of arguing with these bots who keep repeating on loop "former GoW director called it a DLC haha"

Remember these are the same people who worship halo infinite and gears, and not because they love those games,  but just because they come from gamepass company.

Again, halo infinite (in SP) is absolute potty.

The grapple is cool in the mp sandbox but the only reason it exists in SP so one doesn't get bored travelling between levels lmao.

Otherwise also, the campaign is absolute tatti. Killzone 2/3 and Resistance 2/3 are/were much better than it. The only good moments in Infinite are when it is going for low-hanging nostalgia-based fruit. 

Gears, while formulaic somewhat, seems to be made and maintained much more competently than Halo. While it is obvious that the story is being stretched a'la Star War's sequel trilogy, atleast thoda toh mazaa aa raha hai. Halo mein the story is garbage in the games, and the Extended Universe has gone down the toilet as well:cry:

Sony frequents this forum regularly im sure, so I hope they read this and release KZ/Resistance remasters soon.

• Haha 2

At this point, i am convinced ponies sing this song to one another in their dreams...

PONY kitna PONY hai
PONY jaise tera mann
Sun zara sun kya kehti hai
SONY ke dil ki dhadkan
PONY kitna PONY hai
PONY jaise tera mann
SONY ke dil ki dhadkan
Tu mera tu mera tu mera
Tu mera tu mera PONY no.1
Tu mera tu mera tu mera

PONY tu mera PONY hai
Xbot jaisa kaam na kar
SONY ki is PONY ko
Aise to GAMEPASS na kar
PONY tu mera PONY hai
X-bot jaisa kaam na kar
SONY ki is PONY ko
Aise to GAMEPASS na kar
Tu mera tu mera tu mera
Tu mera tu mera tu mera

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, AnK said:

You were still wearing your bedtime pajamas & your nanny was brushing your teeth. 
(on both respective occasions) 

Can we not get into personal stuff? I can understand arguments but just keep it sane please.  Why are you calling people out for being young when some games were released and they couldn't play, yet are talking about games you haven't played or have a console to play on?

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

There were big improvements, it was a return to form.

Anyway don't fall into the trap of arguing with these bots who keep repeating on loop "former GoW director called it a DLC haha"

Remember these are the same people who worship halo infinite and gears, and not because they love those games,  but just because they come from gamepass company.

Dude I have no problem saying that GTA5 was the best game design I had witnessed up until that point. 
It is still one of my GOT with 500+ hours sinked in. 

The heists & specially the online co-op was amazing.

It was also indeed a “generational leap” when comparing GTA4 online & GTA5 online.(GTA4 online was DOA)

But GTA4 was the overall generational leap coming from older games of what all they had achieved on the available platforms of that time in terms of:-

World

Gameplay

Physics 

Movement

Animations

AI 

Traversal

….GTA5 was a fine refinement of it. 

GTA5 was not a generational leap on GTA4.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

At this point, i am convinced ponies sing this song to one another in their dreams...

PONY kitna PONY hai
PONY jaise tera mann
SONY ke dil ki dhadkan
PONY kitna PONY hai
PONY jaise tera mann
SONY ke dil ki dhadkan
Tu mera tu mera tu mera
Tu mera tu mera tu mera