PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

You would bother with garbage like Killzone SF but not Last of Us? 

Days Gone is also pretty good from everyone who actually played the game. 

Meanwhile in PS3 era there were prolly 100 exclusives, from sony and third party also.

Name those 100. 

6 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Most of the ponies here except ank and playstationdude have PCs so nobody bothers.

Mere liye accha hai because i won't have to drop 30-50k on a box that has around 10-15 good/mediocre exclusives for it's 5 year lifetime :rofl:

I can literally count here

Killzone SF, Infamous SS, Bloodborne :majesty:, Horizon, UC4, UC Chloe & Nadine, Ratchet and Clank, Spodeyman, Dad of Boi, Ghost of Tsushima

There's also Days Gone, Gran Tourismo Sport, TLOU2 which i won't bother with

Meanwhile in PS3 era there were prolly 100 exclusives, from sony and third party also.

Now it is much ezier to have chindi indie "exclusives" to pad PS Plus "free" games i guess.

Care to elaborate on this statement? So I'm a Pony now? Or are you just looking for beef with other members without any reason?

:lol:

Edited by playstationdude
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Care to elaborate on this statement? So I'm a Pony now? Or are you just looking for beef with other members without any reason?

Your name is PlayStationdude, dude. Obvious pony. 082mwhQ.gif

TLOU 1 game of the generation 

For people who have not played anything else, sure. 082mwhQ.gif

It was not even the best game of 2013. 

22 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:
???

Wonder how many are going to fall for that. 082mwhQ.gif 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Most of the ponies here except ank and playstationdude have PCs so nobody bothers.

Mere liye accha hai because i won't have to drop 30-50k on a box that has around 10-15 good/mediocre exclusives for it's 5 year lifetime :rofl:

Killzone SF, Infamous SS, Bloodborne :majesty:, Horizon, UC4, UC Chloe & Nadine, Ratchet and Clank, Spodeyman, Dad of Boi, Ghost of Tsushima

Now it is much ezier to have chindi indie "exclusives" to pad PS Plus "free" games i guess.

It could have been the other way around.

I mean if you drop 30-50k on a box then you'll get to play all the games (exclusives and all multiplatforms). You won't have to bother about anything else then.. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

4 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Are you guys really okay with PS exclusives coming to PC? Damn! 

OK or not is immaterial - some of it at least is coming. Only difference is - in MS's case we can be reasonably sure that 100% of all exclusives will come on PC, day and date of release on console. In Sony's case, it's a dicey situation. Maybe some 10%-20% of exclusives come (Only QD games and Horizon as of now). And it comes years after the game has been released, has been discounted multiple times, in some cases given away for free on PS+ and releases when almost no one cares about that game anymore. Oh and some 3rd parties still do full exclusives for PS, unlike for Xbox. So there is still worth in owning a PS.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Are you guys really okay with PS exclusives coming to PC? Damn! 

Fine by me, like others have mentioned above, games like HZD already sold 10+ Million copies on PS, its lifecycle is pretty much over on the console. They sell some more copies on PC, they make some more money which in turn goes into developing HZD2, which would probably again be an exclusive for PS until its lifecycle is over.

As a bonus, some more gamers get to enjoy games like HZD.

[Evreybody liked that.]

2 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Fine by me, like others have mentioned above, games like HZD already sold 10+ Million copies on PS, its lifecycle is pretty much over on the console. They sell some more copies on PC, they make some more money which in turn goes into developing HZD2, which would probably again be an exclusive for PS until its lifecycle is over.

As a bonus, some more gamers get to enjoy games like HZD.

[Evreybody liked that.]

Horizon Zero Dawn more than 10 mil copies sold (as of February 2019)
Uncharted 4 over 16 mil copies (October 2019)
The Last of Us over 20 mil copies on PS3/PS4 (October 2019)Insert other media
God of War sold over 10 mil copies (May 2019)
Spider-Man over 13.2 mil copies (August 2019)

2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Exclusives + multiplat games.

Some of the "chindi indie" "free" PSPlus games over the last 7 months, Nioh, Uncharted Collection, Bioshock Collection, Shadow of the Collossus Remastered, Uncharted 4, Dirt Rallly 2.0, Outlast 2, Last of Us Remastered.

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

You do realize hes joking right?

Matter of perspective. 

Xbots - Fuk lul, PS5 iz already at it's peak in this demo, XSX won't be even using 2% of it's unlimited powah. 

Ponies - lul, itz jokeeng *intense laughs* 

Muster race - Native KKKK, 120 afpeeass or GTFO beech! 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

ShowyLeafyGourami-size_restricted.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

You shouldn't be trashing PC gaming like this. We are all gamers after all, also your GPUs last really long it seems.