Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

So what sub should I pick? Essential or extra? I am not interested in classic old game so not going to pick premium.

Also any hack available for the sub like Xbox gamepass? ? and for how many days will these games be available on ps sub? Can I add these games in March? Only interested in Horizon.

If it's just for 1 game, might be a good idea to wait a bit longer and outright buy it. It will get into deep discount territory soon. 

49 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

So what sub should I pick? Essential or extra? I am not interested in classic old game so not going to pick premium.

Also any hack available for the sub like Xbox gamepass? ? and for how many days will these games be available on ps sub? Can I add these games in March? Only interested in Horizon.

The only hack is to buy annual sub and wait for a sale. Extra is good enough unless you want game trials and classic games, which costs 750rs extra per year.

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog - Available on Tuesday, February 21.

Horizon Forbidden West | PS4, PS5

The Quarry | PS4, PS5

Resident Evil 7 biohazard | PS4

Outriders | PS4, PS5

Scarlet Nexus | PS4, PS5

Borderlands 3 | PS4, PS5

Tekken 7 | PS4

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown | PS4

Earth Defense Force 5 | PS4

Oninaki | PS4

Lost Sphear | PS4

I am Setsuna | PS4

The Forgotten City | PS4, PS5

PlayStation Plus Premium | Classics

The Legend of Dragoon | PS1

Wild Arms 2 | PS1

Harvest Moon: Back to Nature | PS1

Destroy All Humans! | PS4

• Like 3

14 hours ago, kaka_messi said:

Essential is basically old PS plus which gave 2 free games a month (which you had to add in your library in that month)  and online multiplayer. 

Extra is like Gamepass - you can play from huge library of games as long as they remain in sub -

could be anywhere from 3 months to a year for third party titles . First party titles no clear info but they should be there for at least 6 months. You don't have to add these games in your library .

Like other's have said no hack available. Check out PS plus extra collection before making a decision. No sense buying it for 1 game. 

38 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Essential is basically old PS plus which gave 2 free games a month (which you had to add in your library in that month)  and online multiplayer. 

Extra is like Gamepass - you can play from huge library of games as long as they remain in sub -

could be anywhere from 3 months to a year for third party titles . First party titles no clear info but they should be there for at least 6 months. You don't have to add these games in your library .

Like other's have said no hack available. Check out PS plus extra collection before making a decision. No sense buying it for 1 game. 

Any advantage in opting for Deluxe tier ? Not interested in trials but rather older games but heard many of them are on streaming and hence not playable in India ? 

2 hours ago, Channu said:

Any advantage in opting for Deluxe tier ? Not interested in trials but rather older games but heard many of them are on streaming and hence not playable in India ? 

You can play PS4 remasters of PS3 games like TLOU remastered on Deluxe tier . You can check the classics list for all the games in above category as well as few PS1/2 games.  

You can't play native PS3 games as they are streaming only and are not part of Deluxe tier .

7 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Any good deals in “PlayStation Plus Festival of Play”?

Yeah decent deals but these sales don't excite me anymore specially because most of the games are on PS + Extra. I have stopped buying games since the time Extra came along, I only pick up the big releases which I cant wait to play like GOW, Hogwarts etc. 

• Like 2

PlayStation Plus game trials catalogue is pretty decent now - 47 games . And now includes recently released titles like - Marvel Midnight Suns , Gotham Knights, TLOU part 1 , Plague tale Requiem, NBA2k23 etc. 

Ofcourse GOW-R is also there now but people will buy it anyway. 

17 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

you should. It’s gotten quite a few awards - a concept that should appeal to you considering 

Will get to it at some point.

Hopefully they have dialled in proper difficulty balance this time. Old GOW games always felt too easy/ too hard when you went from easy to normal to hard, never feeling perfect.