The Playstation 5 thread

Just now, kunjanp said:

Honest toh shi hai but atleast check toh karva de ek baar. Shipping me hi damage hogya toh kya krunga.

Hmm woh toh hai. I myself wouldn't recommend long distance shipping for something like a console. 

The controller though came brilliantly packaged. I was almost expecting used lingerie inside but went well. 

If you are ultimately going the grey route, best would be an in person purchase where you get to open and do at least a boot up test. 

The shop i got the PS5 laughed at me for doubting but I stayed put and asked them to vindicate their confidence by opening it up and booting it. Uske baad uparwala maalik. 

1 minute ago, hope said:

:fear1:

I have never ordered a console online ever. M scared how they will handle it :fear1:

In India, we tend to be a little cautious about shipping damage. 

The original packaging of the console is enough to protect it during transit. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Hope, you don't hope for the best?

I do but you tend to be hesitant a lil about things which you havent done before :P

22 minutes ago, VamosReva said:

In India, we tend to be a little cautious about shipping damage. 

The original packaging of the console is enough to protect it during transit. 

That gives me confidence :)

51 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Same. Fortunately my family is financially set, so never needed to plead. Wouldn't have needed to do that for Ps5 as well but how does it matter, gonna start earning eventually, a console here and there won't make or break my savings.

Yeah true. They'll buy it if I ask them to, but hesitating. 

Good logic btw. Thora aur convincing and I might just go for it xD 

I'll buy in the summer vacations once the semester ends. Hopefully stock issues sorted by then. Its not like I'm missing out on a sh*t ton anyway. 

37 minutes ago, hope said:

I have never ordered a console online ever. M scared how they will handle it :fear1:

I was like you before 2013. Then I brought a 4K 42 inch TV in its original packaging from US to India as checked in luggage, because no one was ready to buy it off me for, even for $200. It arrived fine without a scratch. So a console shipped internally will be fine.

• Like 1

I got one from Amazon India and I have a Dubai pre-order model too.

54 minutes ago, hope said:

You'll be fine. I imported PS4 from US to India in 2013 and that sh*t didn't even work - blue light of death. Had to return it back to Amazon US. Luckily got refund.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Karooo said:

I got one from Amazon India and I have a Dubai pre-order model too.

You'll be fine. I imported PS4 from US to India in 2013 and that sh*t didn't even work - blue light of death. Had to return it back to Amazon US. Luckily got refund.

Holy sh*t look who showed up

Robin Williams What Year Is It GIF

• Haha 3