The Playstation 5 thread

8 hours ago, hope said:

Indie Bhindis are here :P

noice. Adding to the library. Any news about April PS plus games? The only one confirmed is oddworld I think 

all unlocked now

Edited by 0verlord

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

noice. Adding to the library. Any news about April PS plus games? The only one confirmed is oddworld I think 

Edit: all games except abzu are still paid

Unlocked 30 mins back.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, roun90 said:

Wonder what (if any) story DeS can possibly have? It's the most shallow of Souls games story wise. Well, for people with no PS5 or who are unable to play Souls games - they might have an easy mode here in 5-6 years (If it even comes out that is).

Watching video game movies is more daunting than the Souls games.

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Obviously, it should be compatible with the whole PSVR PS4 library..

I hope so but it's Sony so it's not a given thing. The original ps vr had a radically different input system I could easily see the new controllers and tracking being incompatible with their old version and they would lay the onus on the devs to update it for the new system.

5 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Damn, missed it :(

Any idea if I just start the download and then pause it..can I still get it for free later? Have to leave for airport soon and won't have the PS4 with me for nxt 2 months.

2 minutes ago, Bauji said:

Any idea if I just start the download and then pause it..can I still get it for free later? Have to leave for airport soon and won't have the PS4 with me for nxt 2 months.

These are available for free til 31st march. So don't worry..

2 minutes ago, Bauji said:

You can add the games to your library from the playstation store website. As long as they are in your library you can download them anytime to your ps4/5.

1 minute ago, Bauji said:

Claim them from the PS App or through the psn website.
Just add them to your library and you’ll own them forever, no need to start downloading. 

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

These are available for free til 31st march. So don't worry..

from the website:

As part of our Play At Home campaign, you can download and keep this game at no extra cost. Download before 23 April 04:00 BST.

not sure what this means. claim before 23rd and download anytime or claim and download before 23rd April.  

When are we supposed to get HZD with this Play at home promotion?

Also, I already own the base digital edition of HZD. I hope this doesn't bite me in the arse as PSN is horrendous with these kinda things (multiple SKUs).

17 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

from the website:

not sure what this means. claim before 23rd and download anytime or claim and download before 23rd April.  

Wording is weird but it should work the same as any play at home games which has been adding stuff to your library before end date and downloading and playing them anytime you want.

Edited by djdgr8
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Aloy said:

When are we supposed to get HZD with this Play at home promotion?

Also, I already own the base digital edition of HZD. I hope this doesn't bite me in the arse as PSN is horrendous with these kinda things (multiple SKUs).

You should get HZD on April 19. The free game should overwrite any old sku you may have. Atleast that's what happened with Uncharted 4 they gave away last year.

• Like 2