The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, silica said:

Due you want to be the next @quixote_1989 by pre-ordering on FK?

Please don't say that :D never had a problem with them so far, cashback made me goto FK :P 

I ordered yesterday at 12:00 PM, I was just letting others know if anyone's willing to take the risk.

Besides, it was @quixote_1989 who canceled his own order, not FK :/

Just now, gecko89 said:

I mean what was he supposed to do lol , they kept telling him bhai cancel karde. 

2 minutes ago, silica said:

No issues; if I am unable to get one then I'll order a phone. I need to upgrade mine anyway.

Then its fine , otherwise there is no trick in the book to get that back to bank account.

1 minute ago, gecko89 said:

Please don't say that :D never had a problem with them so far, cashback made me goto FK :P 

I ordered yesterday at 12:00 PM, I was just letting others know if anyone's willing to take the risk.

You mean FK made him cancel it, due to their incompetence by not providing accurate information to a customer.

18 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

I mean what was he supposed to do lol , they kept telling him bhai cancel karde. 

17 minutes ago, silica said:

You mean FK made him cancel it, due to their incompetence by not providing accurate information to a customer.

I don't mean to scrape old wounds but those who waited did get their orders if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, I'm hoping that's a one time thing, their CCare sucks but I've bought from them for more than a decade and never had an issue. Amazon delayed the orders too, minus the CC calls to customers asking to cancel orders.

13 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

:lol:

pop tv burn GIF by Schitt's Creek

Dangit, that came out wrong :D Didn't meant to do that :P 

Edited by gecko89

8 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Friday night Daru toh bantha hai, to celebrate the success of this thread, we should gang up but not on this thread.. :fear1:

Every day is Friday since 3/22 :lol: