The Playstation 5 thread

2 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

In Noida, our average bill in summers is around 13k. Crazy expensive, man. 

Bhai me South Delhi ka hu and during summers our bill fluctuates between 9-12k. Delhi ain't that cheap.

Edited by kunjanp

2 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

Its a dlc code on ultimate edition for remastered version

I thought he was talking about the MM upgrade for Ps5, which is downloaded as a DLC without any code. The DLC code is for SM RM in the ultimate edition.

Edited by kunjanp

3 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

People didn't get the option with the region 2 disc which was shipped. Not sure why because PS India comes under Europe and every disc we get is of Region 2.

Only way is to make a UK account on the same Ps5, download the Ps5 upgrade and play it from your Main account.

Yup, this is the way to go. And, I think India falls under Region5.

Also if you're considering getting the SM Remastered like me, better get the Miles Morales Ultimate edition with 10% discount when available. Works out cheaper than purchasing MM PS4 + SM remastered from UK PSN £20(2k), which I did.. :wallbash:

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

2 ACs, and the usual stuff. 11k on lower side, 14k on higher. Pretty bad. Per unit goes upto 8 INR I think. 

Ya, also because summers are extreme there.. Touch wood, Bangalore, we dont really need AC.. like even if its super hot, it would be max for 15-20 days and its not unbearable kind..

1 minute ago, Ram Dante said:

Also if you're considering getting the SM Remastered like me, better get the Miles Morales Ultimate edition with 10% discount when available. Works out cheaper than purchasing MM PS4 + SM remastered from UK PSN £20(2k), which I did.. :wallbash:

All of the other discs I bought are from Region 2 as well, no problem with DLC.

2 minutes ago, Ram Dante said:

But I can always sell the Ps4 MM disc while UE will lose the value because of no code.

• Like 1

Even with the PS5 disc for miles morales, the UE upgrade has to be bought from a UK account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Angad. said:

Even in Gurgaon, during COVID the elec bill was around 14k a month (since the ACs were running throughout)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm, yaha pe 3-3.5K se upar gaya to papa tension mein aa jatey hai and ghar pe Rajya Sabha discussion jaisa chalne lagta hai:rofl:

• Like 1