The Playstation 5 thread

27 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

Grey market se khareedte ho, support India. Make in India. chee chee :Chair: 

Ab kya hi bolu Bhai ?

17 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Talwar se maar do salo ko

Allowed nae he ye sab common man ko

17 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Is that official dock which you got from grey or a grey one?

Official one from grey

4 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

PS5 and Sackboy now “preparing for dispatch”

Wapas wahi agaya lol ?

39 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

He shouldn't provide any reason to him cause the person whose parcel it is is standing in front of him asking for it.

I have collected packages from warehouses of DTDC, Bluedart and Fedex. At few occasions, they quoted the reason is that it was against the company policy. Moreover, they also asked for photocopy of ID proof, etc. It just depends on the person in charge.

23 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

You should be fine though right? Day 1 or day 20 doesn't matter to you?:bigyellowgrin:

J/k :fear1:

I said I am not bothered by day 0 or day 1 delivery. People were being childish wanting it in the same day as launch. 4-5 days is normal, anything beyond is delay.

27 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

It was at “preparing to dispatch”. Then I ordered Sackboy and it went to “Not yet dispatched”, and now both switched to “Preparing to dispatch”. Sackboy is now saying arriving by 9 pm tomorrow so hopefully PS5 as well.

Same for me too :fear1:

2 hours ago, kunjanp said:

@Bird Bird Bird Yeh toh delivery agent khel rha hai and why back to the seller? Hadh hai, give CC the hell.

Arre bc, the delivery guy called and said I am coming in an hour. Aur uske baad refused ka status. :ranting:

CC says only refund possible, not replacement. This was a replacement disc for Sackboy PS5 as my disc was having major reading issues. 

2 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:

I’ve used rest mode throughout last Gen. Especially with the giant updates games get these days, it’s a great option. But it could be an issue if you have frequent power cuts though.

I stay in UP. We measure power not by cuts, but by the number of hours it is delivered. :rofl:

Today was playing Astros Room, and bam, power gone. The inverter didn't switch fast enough, and both PS5 and TV suddenly off. Shat my pants. Now waiting for power to be restored. I think I'll need a UPS. 

f**king Yogi and UP. 

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Bhai yeh PS5 :eyepop: or Sack boy in the background 

Sackboy PS5 ka replacement tha. 

2 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

29a714f6a3cf55cb42b37e38f1e3242d.jpg
Just one thing, maybe i am thinking too much. But puchne main kya jaata hai.

I got my ps5 unpacked in the same condition as you can see in the picture.

The seal on left (next to the scissors) was intact.

But the seal on the right have side was already broken (the transparent one) and sony seal was applied on top of it which was intact.

should i be worried? Did all of you got it this way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both were sealed on mine. 

1 hour ago, roun90 said:

Immediately re-order it if possible. This means it came to final delivery station, but the delivery guy was lazy and did not bother to find your address. It happened to me once. No use talking to CC - they will not help. Just re-order it and the same machine will be sent back to you. Though if you want you can try mailing to jeff@amazon.com. I've not tried it though.

Also, if you got the delivery guy's no while "Out for delivery" status showed up, call him and blast him.

Nobody picks up the call, man. The minute it rings,  it disconnects. 

Tried like 30 times. 

1 hour ago, kunjanp said:

@Bird Bird Bird What's the update? Want me to come with you to the warehouse and get the delivery guy? My cricket bat is still out.

Idhar bhi bat ki oiling kar di hai.

59 minutes ago, Keyofx said:

Lol, Pursuit Force was the best thing ever :D

Epic launch title.