The Playstation 5 thread

29a714f6a3cf55cb42b37e38f1e3242d.jpg
Just one thing, maybe i am thinking too much. But puchne main kya jaata hai.

I got my ps5 unpacked in the same condition as you can see in the picture.

The seal on left (next to the scissors) was intact.

But the seal on the right have side was already broken (the transparent one) and sony seal was applied on top of it which was intact.

should i be worried? Did all of you got it this way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, Angad. said:

Same happened with me now. Both items are preparing for delivery. Download invoice again states no invoice available.

I guess the tipping point would be if the packing list for the game is generated but not for the console as that would mean only the game is being shipped

All others for whom the trick worked and have received their consoles or the consoles are shipped, did you notice the status changing back to preparing for delivery ?

Mine went straight to 'Dispatching now' once I ordered Miles Morales (or maybe it went back and forth but was so fast that when I checked after a few minutes it had already reached dispatching now status). No invoice was available for around an hour but then 'Warranty/pslip) also became available. It has been at this stage for around 2 hours now.

1 minute ago, Nathan.Drake said:

But the seal on the right have side was already broken (the transparent one) and sony seal was applied on top of it which was intact.

andar se certificate nikla? Might have broken a seal to do that maybe? If the 3d sony seal is intact, I think safe hoga

2 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

29a714f6a3cf55cb42b37e38f1e3242d.jpg

This was the case with all the units Croma received. I checked specifically, it's fine.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Well, all the seals of my box were intact and Sony's seal was on top of the transparent seal. I don't think there is anything to worry about if everything was in good condition. Must have happened by mistake by someone.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Agent_Jay said:

+1, even I am from Chennai and dint order any extras. It got shipped yesterday

@WhatsInTheName what is your Expected delivery date?

1 hour ago, WhatsInTheName said:

I am in Chennai. It shipped by itself. I did not order anything extra - neither during the pre-order, nor since then.

f**k all the logic then for southie folks :yawn:

• Haha 3

Just now, Nathan.Drake said:

Yes got the certificate. Main bhi yeahi soch raha tha. Ham dono ki soch kitni milti hai :hug:

:kisstogether: bhai bhai :hug:

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

f**k all the logic then for southie folks :yawn:

For Delhi folks too. I could have gone to the warehouse and personally delivered all ivg ps5 units in ncr region within a day :(

• Sad 1

This is really something different from Amazon :doh:

Most stocks from harayana then. Why cant they ship it :doh: Why CC cant communicate to warehouse to ship on priority :ko:

CC is stuck on 11th Feb! It’s as if all other dates have been erased from their memory

15 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

:kisstogether: bhai bhai :hug:

For Delhi folks too. I could have gone to the warehouse and personally delivered all ivg ps5 units in ncr region within a day :(

Haha - FK's Bamnoli sort centre is like 10KMs from my place. Wished they allowed personal pickups from each centre but I do understand how supply chain works so it's not possible for the betterment of operations :) 

27d6ac3227598b689eb2714332e87411.jpg
4fe67d94af1fd19a979277c78db19a4a.jpg
Buy special edition to be safe [emoji41]

Just kidding, i am sorry man. I have also ordered a copy for my brother hoping i dont have to go through this.

No i think there is some truth to this. I bought special edition of tlou2 a couple of weeks back. But thankfully i got the legit copy.

I think the scammers have not bothered with the fake copies of special editions because order volumes are lower

Also someone online was discussing the possibility that legitimate discs were ordered and received by Amazon, and then returned for refunds with fake copies. The fake copies then remained in the inventory and were getting reshipped to new buyers. Seems a but far fetched (why would am n not even check the return items) but not sure, maybe it's true. Some man on the inside.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk