The Playstation 5 thread

DELHIVERY CHARGING DOCK UPADATE - Went to collect my charging station I got from grey. I had an date of 5th for delivery. but agaya tha mere hub me so I went to collect it. Mere samne pada tha but l*** ne Diya nae , Bola 5th ki date he can't give. Gajab Bhai gajab

Honestly how can such crap companies get big contracts is beyond me

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

lPE6V31.jpg

MC BC delivery agents. 

BC nobody came, and apne aap refusal. BC chutiapanti ki hadd hai Amazon. :rant:

Immediately re-order it if possible. This means it came to final delivery station, but the delivery guy was lazy and did not bother to find your address. It happened to me once. No use talking to CC - they will not help. Just re-order it and the same machine will be sent back to you. Though if you want you can try mailing to jeff@amazon.com. I've not tried it though.

Also, if you got the delivery guy's no while "Out for delivery" status showed up, call him and blast him.

Edited by roun90

DELHIVERY CHARGING DOCK UPADATE - Went to collect my charging station I got from grey. I had an date of 5th for delivery. but agaya tha mere hub me so I went to collect it. Mere samne pada tha but l*** ne Diya nae , Bola 5th ki date he can't give. Gajab Bhai gajab

Hahaha unbelievable dude. Must be so frustrating. They are saying delivery date for mine is today, but BC koi update hi nahi, other than the fact that it has reached pune.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, funjabi said:

Haha - FK's Bamnoli sort centre is like 10KMs from my place. Wished they allowed personal pickups from each centre but I do understand how supply chain works so it's not possible for the betterment of operations :) 

They will, If you have a number you can call and check. I picked up my Series X when it reached “Nearest Center” 

10 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Yeah Kaunsa grey hai, online delivery 

5 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

They will, If you have a number you can call and check. I picked up my Series X when it reached “Nearest Center” 

Ohh didn't know that. I tried that once for a mobile phone I wanted to gift to someone. But they refused and didn't allow me to.

Anyway - it will reach tomorrow. Ghar baithe baithe. Koi jaldi nhi hai :D 

Edit - If it reaches the final warehouse in next couple of hours. I might just be tempted to go and pickup and then put a sick leave for tomorrow  :P 

Edited by funjabi
Afterthoughts
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

I got my ps5 unpacked in the same condition as you can see in the picture.

The seal on left (next to the scissors) was intact.

But the seal on the right have side was already broken (the transparent one) and sony seal was applied on top of it which was intact.

should i be worried? Did all of you got it this way?

My PS5 box had the same thing, seal broken and new saying Sony applied on top. I got it from flipkart. 

Like others said, it's probably done by Sony to place the certificate inside the box, before sending it out to retailers. 

Edited by gecko89
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

You should have gone to them with an excuse that you are going out of station tonight and don't want the item to go back in case undelivered. That works most of the time.

Damn, is it the official PS5 charging dock? Could you share where you got it from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, TheMonark said:

You should have gone to them with an excuse that you are going out of station tonight and don't want the item to go back in case undelivered. That works most of the time.

He shouldn't provide any reason to him cause the person whose parcel it is is standing in front of him asking for it.

9 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yeah Kaunsa grey hai, online delivery 

Ha toh grey ke maal Ka online delivery allowed nae he aisa kisne Bola he? ?

2 minutes ago, TheMonark said:

Are samne pada tha Bhai. Diya nae . Inspite of the fact that wo manager is known person. So Bola system allow hi nae karta to deliver it 

4 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Are samne pada tha Bhai. Diya nae . Inspite of the fact that wo manager is known person. So Bola system allow hi nae karta to deliver it 

Grey market se khareedte ho, support India. Make in India. chee chee :Chair: 

35 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Talwar se maar do salo ko

14 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Is that official dock which you got from grey or a grey one?

Just now, Agent 47 said:

Is that official dock which you got from grey or a grey one?

These companies will suck us dry, first I got the console then got another controller, now I need an accessory to charge them more conveniently. Earlier I used to think who buys the charging station stuff.

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Now gimme Pursuit Force. :blush:

Lol, Pursuit Force was the best thing ever :D

7 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Yep, they are pretty much sitting on the items due to the target delivery date.

Pretty much. For what it's worth, I spoke to a nice chap on Amazon's executive escalations team and they're apparently looking into it. The thing is Amazon's such a maze, that they'll probably just ship the order before a random team gets through to another random team.

Pretty much. For what it's worth, I spoke to a nice chap on Amazon's executive escalations team and they're apparently looking into it. The thing is Amazon's such a maze, that they'll probably just ship the order before a random team gets through to another random team.

They probably realise that too and thus aren’t really putting in any effort to resolve this. I’m assuming, tomorrow is the last working day of the week (atleast for the people who would look into resolving this) and for delivering on 11th they would anyways start shipping on Monday or Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk