The Playstation 5 thread

Just now, kunjanp said:

Yup, but it's only in the case if the invoice is missing otherwise it will be acc. to invoice date.

That doesn't make it 13 months?

Won't everyone make their invoice suddenly inaccessible then? Would be a shame if something happened to it

33 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Received mine in the morning but been busy, Flipkart delivered on time as promised.

Here it is:

Is that a 65 or 77 inch screen, Looks massive AF.. We Bengaluru boys should gang up once everyone gets their PS5 and corona fear comes down..

1 minute ago, abhi90 said:

That doesn't make it 13 months?

Won't everyone make their invoice suddenly inaccessible then? Would be a shame if something happened to it

What if someone claims that they got the unit let's say a month from now? or in April? and don't have the invoice, this puts an upper limit in that case.

58 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Apna toh 0 kabhi nhi aaya.

Depends on usage and how big the house is :P

I have separate meters for my house and lift/parking. All lights are LEDs and all ACs are 5 star 1 ton only (small house). 

In summers I get around 5-6K -  on an average you can say 1 AC on 24 hours. In Winters I get between 0-150 depending how much water heater we use :D 

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Is that a 65 or 77 inch screen, Looks massive AF.. We Bengaluru boys should gang up once everyone gets their PS5 and corona fear comes down..

It's 55" :)

Amen to that, I'm down for a meet up. 

Just now, kunjanp said:

What if someone claims that they got the unit let's say a month from now? or in April? and don't have the invoice, this puts an upper limit in that case.

Yeah, I mean what all of us will do is that we claim that we don't have an invoice so that we get 13 months of warranty, right?

1 minute ago, Crhysis said:

Must be one of those whichever comes first kinda deals

My sony tv bought from Flipkart had similar confusion. I clarified it with Sony and maybe same is applicable for PS5.

1) If you bought offline - it is per the date mentioned on the yellow paper and that needs to be stamped by the dealer

2) If you bought online - it will be 1 year from the date of the invoice of the online bill. Yellow paper won't be required.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Did everyone get 13 months warranty (March 2022 warranty expiry)?

Yup...was about to post the same question in here?

2 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

I think i will be the last one from India to receive a PS 5 :wallbash:

You'll get it by this weekend hopefully, sabko mil jaye

Amazon deliveres even on Sunday so let's see