The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 hour ago, -13- said:

Maybe have the comparison posts in the comparison thread? That ways we can limit this to news related to XSX.

IT IS related to brand xbox. Bunty & Bablu along with their handler accuse this site of living inside a bubble by just catering only to ps audience while saying that the Xbox brand outside of this site and even worldwide is just as strong as playstation or Nintendo. This is just bursting it. :)

Good for you you proved them wrong. Seeing how your post is about a comparison and there exists a comparison thread, I was only suggesting you move it there. It makes it easier to follow console specific news. Unless, of course, this counts as news these days. At least that's how its usually done on other forums. You'd know better than me.

If you feel I'm wrong, my bad, carry on.

Sony produced and released “once upon a time in Hollywood...”

I mean they have made crap with Adam Sandler in the past but Disney hasn’t left much floor space for them.

Still they are pretty good.
Don't forget Little Women. That movie is magic

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, -13- said:

Good for you you proved them wrong. Seeing how your post is about a comparison and there exists a comparison thread, I was only suggesting you move it there. It makes it easier to follow console specific news. Unless, of course, this counts as news these days. At least that's how its usually done on other forums. You'd know better than me.

If you feel I'm wrong, my bad, carry on.

You forgetting this IVG? :).. Only forum on internet where Admins and mods post flame bait stuff to trigger console wars.. Members posting it is one thing but admins and mods? lol  People are now Searching random tweet and comparing likes to sh*t on Xbox :rofl:. Hate for Xbox is real bro, at this point don't even bother replying anymore lol.

>"Waah! PuT ThiS iN DiFFeRenT ThReAd"

The bots now get passive aggressive about their butthurt when someone roasts their favorite brand [emoji38]
atleast trigger and zodkesh are direct.
To be fair, it can get annoying to see baith posts in a thread which shouldn't have them

26 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

>"Waah! PuT ThiS iN DiFFeRenT ThReAd"

The bots now get passive aggressive about their butthurt when someone roasts their favorite brand :lol:

atleast trigger and zodkesh are direct.

How old are you? No offence. Just curious.

Edited by -13-

53 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

You forgetting this IVG? :).. Only forum on internet where Admins and mods post flame bait stuff to trigger console wars.. Members posting it is one thing but admins and mods? lol  People are now Searching random tweet and comparing likes to sh*t on Xbox :rofl:. Hate for Xbox is real bro, at this point don't even bother replying anymore lol.

20200710_175035.jpg

20200710_174904.jpg

:console: :kisstogether:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Dude who made that tweet is (or was) the admin on Era, so shitiing on Xbox is not really exclusive to IVG :lol:

• Haha 7

54 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Dude who made that tweet is (or was) the admin on Era, so shitiing on Xbox is not really exclusive to IVG :lol:

Afaik he left the admin team maybe cause on era they openly bash china. Strange cause he has a political opinion on every country from US to Europe to even India but keeps mum on the place where he comes from i.e china and HK. Probably doesn't want to end up in an Uyghur concentration camp. 

Only forum on internet where Admins and mods post flame bait stuff to trigger console wars.. Members posting it is one thing but admins and mods? 

That's what makes this place better than rest. Might not be super active but at least everyone is "equal" here. Mods and admins aren't abusing their powers nor suppressing themselves just because of their role. They are still a member of the forum. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -13- said:

How old are you? No offence. Just curious.

:rofl:

That's the best you could come up with? , even 12 year olds on the interwebs are direct about anything that rustles their jimmies, "WrOnG ThRead To PoSt tHiS" and "Hehe, what is you age, this is a totally original jibe, btw, no offense"  are totally weasel tier replies to express your *cough* disagreement *cough* to spicy stuff on a forum :lol:

Literally some dudes can't handle the bantz on here, or anywhere  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

That's what makes this place better than rest. Might not be super active but at least everyone is "equal" here. Mods and admins aren't abusing their powers nor suppressing themselves just because of their role. They are still a member of the forum. 

This isn't Era, i mean Afty was behaving like a pigeon on a chessboard in every thread, and only recently he got timed out

Also jokes apart, without the spicy jhumls and memes about the Xteam, nobody would even visit this thread.

That console has literally nothing to make news about it, except 120 FPS and 12 TFLOPs i guess.

No exclusive games, no money hatted temp exclusivity for anything, no unique or custom technology except the internals i guess, It's literally a PC now without any of the good parts of PC Gaming

Don't forget Little Women. That movie is magic

I second that, that was such a good movie.
The last movie I saw before the whole coronavirus mess [emoji17]

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

:rofl:

That's the best you could come up with? , even 12 year olds on the interwebs are direct about anything that rustles their jimmies, "WrOnG ThRead To PoSt tHiS" and "Hehe, what is you age, this is a totally original jibe, btw, no offense"  are totally weasel tier replies to express your *cough* disagreement *cough* to spicy stuff on a forum :lol:

Literally some dudes can't handle the bantz on here, or anywhere  :lol:

This isn't Era, i mean Afty was behaving like a pigeon on a chessboard in every thread, and only recently he got timed out

Also jokes apart, without the spicy jhumls and memes about the Xteam, nobody would even visit this thread.

That console has literally nothing to make news about it, except 120 FPS and 12 TFLOPs i guess.

No exclusive games, no money hatted temp exclusivity for anything, no unique or custom technology except the internals i guess, It's literally a PC now without any of the good parts of PC Gaming

Seriously, what the *bleep* are you on about? You're rambling on like an idiot just because I wanted this thread to be cleaner than the console wars thread? You literally have a thread dedicated to spew your sh*t and still you choose to do it here. Anyways, have fun saying whatever kiddie console war BS comes to your mind. I won't bother.

The admin himself admitted his post was intended to entice some specific people. Yes, admins are so neutral that they forgot that they're admins as well.

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

If you are getting mad over internet trolling, you have more issues with you than you realize. 

IMO, if you're an internet troll, it says way more about your real life than the other crowd.

Nobody's getting mad over it. I assumed the dedicated threads aren't meant for childish console warring. I guess I was wrong and that's fine. Carry on as usual.

1 minute ago, -13- said:

IMO, if you're an internet troll, it says way more about your real life than the other crowd.

Nobody's getting mad over it. I assumed the dedicated threads aren't meant for childish console warring. I guess I was wrong and that's fine. Carry on as usual.

These threads are usually like that...pretty much everywhere? Social media/subs/forums, everywhere. That's just part of console stuff.

Without petty rivalry and trolling, there isn't much to discuss. You either take part in it or sit back and enjoy the show.