it’s not because of the analysis or results they give 

but how much they try to defend or promote one side over the other 

You’ll never get a tag line of “so & so advantage” for PS side of things 

reason whatever maybe 

Same like game award shows are ponies. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AnK said:

I have almost made up my mind of getting an XboxSX first 

Just two three games more at Native 4k vs 1800p or Ubi joining GamesPass will seal the deal for me 

Get it in Diwali Sale bro. Infinite would be out by then plus Cyberpunk will be on GP maybe by then.

10 minutes ago, AnK said:

Just two three games more at Native 4k vs 1800p or Ubi joining GamesPass will seal the deal for me 

Ubi game pass version will not have new games day and date. It will be base version with old catalogue like EA play. 

Pro version with day and date release are exclusive to PCs

8 minutes ago, AnK said:

Lol Game awards Show ka favourite hone ke liye Games bhi toh chahiye pandu :rofl:

Abbey to sirf exclusives hi games hoti hai kya. Aur saare awards tlou2. Mujhe to daal me kaala lagta hai. 

Aur waise hi accha performance ke liye better hardware chaiye na. Ab sab SSD to nahi sambhal sakta. Woh uska faida dikha raha hai 2/4 seconds ka. 

6 minutes ago, hope said:

:rofl:

@Heaven Angel Iska abhi bheja ghuma hua hai. Kal Returnal thread mein he was excited for this game :P

Returnal looks good but as i said 5k tag is way too much for that game. Sale pe luga nahi toh sharing. Excited to hu hi na be. PS5 liya kyun hai. 

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

Lele bhai, kya nakhre dikha raha hai. GP is quite valuable right now. The games they are giving are great. Even co-op is fantastic. Game which are going to come will easily worth your purchase.

3 minutes ago, hope said:

Get it in Diwali Sale bro. Infinite would be out by then plus Cyberpunk will be on GP maybe by then.

Bhai is saal ruk ja @WhiteWolf ke sath shart hai. Next year dila dena CP2077 ko GP me. 

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Ubi game pass version will not have new games day and date. It will be base version with old catalogue like EA play. 

Pro version with day and date release are exclusive to PCs

EA version gives new games day 1 at 10 hr trial. It'll come to EA play after few months. Ubisoft plus on PC is great value. I hope it joins on consoles too.. 

1 hour ago, AnK said:

never get a tag line of “so & so advantage” for PS side of things 

reason whatever maybe 

You forgot the 'It's probably a bug' template :D

45 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Same like game award shows are ponies. 

Absolutely, damn that Sony for making games that deserve awards. Infact, awards should be like reservation in our country, give equal number of awards and nominations even if one side performs wayyy better than the other. 

j jonah jameson laughing GIF

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

You forgot the 'It's probably a bug' template :D

Absolutely, damn that Sony for making games that deserve awards. Infact, awards should be like reservation in our country, give equal number of awards and nominations even if one side performs wayyy better than the other. 

j jonah jameson laughing GIF

We already have influencers trying to even the odd when things get too one sided, though..