Jump to content

The Xbox Series X|S thread


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

 

 

Totally, TF1 was the better game, TF2 moved away from balancing pilot v titan gameplay. in TF1 you can wreck titans in a minute if you're skilled enough.

 

Launched it against BF, if I'm not mistaken, it got sent out to die.

 

Also, shameless plug:

 

 

I think even @STICK3Rboy
is in this

 

dude @0:40 :majesty:

 

 

3 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:


titanfall 1 servers are working ? 

 

:fear1: donno. only one way to  find out

 

2 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

Played nba 2k21 

Games simulation on calender feels like browser page loading when new dates are to come. In game graphics once or twice felt like distorted videos.

 

 

which VPN are you using? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

 

Amen to that :lol:

The first game Snake was wiping the floor like Rambo. hell, even I didn't want to be in front of his barrel while still on same team.

 

But, guys. I am serious. What about playing Titanfall 1?

 

Yall give me wwwaayyy to much credit :roflroll:. still need more practice.

We should stick to TF2

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Xbox Fan 1* - Starts a debate & engulfs the thread into heat 

 

Xbox Fan 2* - Disputes the ongoing otherwise totally Valid arguments of the debate 

 

Xbox Fan 3* - Posts something about his favourite game 

 

Xbox Fan 4* - Starts calling out OT & unrelated posts to the recent post made by Xbox Fan 3* 

 

I have spent an eternity on these forums witnessing the same thing over & over & over again :rofl: 

 

Sometimes I wonder who is the real looser in all of this 

I guess it’s me ,so :wave:


Dude, seriously take a break.. how many times you keep coming back to this thread over & over again to preach load of crap.. so many complaints for something you don’t even own .. Stay Away if nothing to contribute … Next time there won’t be a warning ! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Snake said:

 

 

I think even @STICK3Rboy
is in this

 

Yeah, that's me alright :lol:

This brings back memories. Hard to believe it's been 7 years since that beta came out.

Used to play both the Titanfall games quite a bit before cheaters ruined it :\

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Xbox Fan 1* - Starts a debate & engulfs the thread into heat 

 

Xbox Fan 2* - Disputes the ongoing otherwise totally Valid arguments of the debate 

 

Xbox Fan 3* - Posts something about his favourite game 

 

Xbox Fan 4* - Starts calling out OT & unrelated posts to the recent post made by Xbox Fan 3* 

 

 

 

I have spent an eternity on these forums witnessing the same thing over & over & over again :rofl: 

 

Sometimes I wonder who is the real looser in all of this 

I guess it’s me ,so :wave:

nkhCRfG.jpg

  • Haha 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

 

Tbh the first game nailed the pilot vs titan game where you on foot could be a real nuisance to titan players, while titans could kill you in one hit if caught in the open. TF2 is too lopsided in favour of titans so it doesn't feel like epic battle between titan and pilots.

+ i liked Multiplayer in 1st TF more than TF2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

 

 


xbox online integration with free unlimited cloud save and smart delivery is miles ahead of ps 

 

Practically, I don’t think anyone who has a console doesn’t have internet 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

 

 

 

well that video was worrying, especially the Digital purchases not launching part! I panicked and tried the following games offline and they all worked - AC Unity (owned game), Dirt 5 (gamepass), and Fifa 21 (gamepass) and they worked. What is he talking about, any idea?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, 0verlord said:


xbox online integration with free unlimited cloud save and smart delivery is miles ahead of ps 

 

Practically, I don’t think anyone who has a console doesn’t have internet 

Features dont really matter to be honest ,nintendo with the switch has taught us that its all about the exclusives.

Edited by triggr happy ss
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, 0verlord said:


xbox online integration with free unlimited cloud save and smart delivery is miles ahead of ps 

 

Practically, I don’t think anyone who has a console doesn’t have internet 

 

 

It's not about having an internet connection (or not), it's about complete ownership of the games you have purchased and not being dependent on the internet for playing them. What if someday MS decides to take few of the purchased games down. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

 

well that video was worrying, especially the Digital purchases not launching part! I panicked and tried the following games offline and they all worked - AC Unity (owned game), Dirt 5 (gamepass), and Fifa 21 (gamepass) and they worked. What is he talking about, any idea?

 

How did the gamepass games work offline? Check your internet connection again???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

 

How did the gamepass games work offline? Check your internet connection again???

 

Gamepass games works offline just fine, you should have marked HOME Xbox on your ID. Even Disc games work just fine I was playing AC Unity disc for so long without worry of being online...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

How did the gamepass games work offline? Check your internet connection again???

 

I did. still works. 

PXL-20210524-134057540.jpg

 

Edit: Switched off the Xbox and restarted. Still works.

 

What shall be done to replicate this error?

 

Edited by WhatsInTheName
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...