The Xbox Series X|S thread

31 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

What happened to that crazy price bump to XBL btw? No one seems to talk about how online MP now effectively costs about $100.

$1 gamepass

5 hours ago, KnackChap said:

It's also only 60$ per year compared to 120$ of game pass and includes psplus for online games and cloud service. And MS fanboys were hyping up gamepass+gold as some new groundbreaking service while sony did it years ago. 

Psnow isn't a priority for them but the groundwork is already laid in case they want to scale it up. Just like what happened with psn and xbox live. 

And according to 2018 end financial reports psnow made more money than gamepass and ea access combined. And since then psnow has 3 times the userbase without giving out free or 1$ subs continuously. So if psnow is a flop then I dunno what gamepass is. 

https://twinfinite.net/2018/11/last-quarter-playstation-now-made-more-money-than-ea-access-and-xbox-game-pass-combined/

Sorry but ps plus isn't included with ps now, you can play online just for the ps3 games that you stream, anything you download to your console still requires ps plus to play online.

43 minutes ago, adity said:

https://blog.playstation.com/2019/10/01/playstation-now-everything-you-need-to-know/

PS plus works for all ps now games ps3 as well as ps4 as per this blogpost. 

Telling you from my experience as well as this reddit thread ! 

https://amp.reddit.com/r/PlayStationNow/comments/cac0u0/i_thought_you_didnt_need_ps_plus_to_play_online/

10 minutes ago, Cranshazy said:

Games that are not on psnow still need a psplus sub and secondly that reddit thread in over a year old while that blog post is around 10 months when they made some massive changes were made to it. 

6 minutes ago, Cranshazy said:

This is a monthly discussion here

Anywhere else gamepass wins except for IVG where people completely forget the subscribers no 10 mil Vs 1 million :giggle:

9 hours ago, Big Boss said:

So gamepass is not some unique revolutionary thing exclusive to xbox.

Bingo.

IDK, why the fk people think GamePass is best things since sliced bread.

PSPlus free games are pretty good too. PSNOW is at different level altogether.

11 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Anywhere else gamepass wins except for IVG where people completely forget the subscribers no 10 mil Vs 1 million :giggle:

gamepass 10 million * $1 = $ 10 million

ps now 1 million * $19.99 per month = $19.99 million

:naughty:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, KnackChap said:

It's also only 60$ per year compared to 120$ of game pass and includes psplus for online games and cloud service. And MS fanboys were hyping up gamepass+gold as some new groundbreaking service while sony did it years ago. 

Psnow isn't a priority for them but the groundwork is already laid in case they want to scale it up. Just like what happened with psn and xbox live. 

And according to 2018 end financial reports psnow made more money than gamepass and ea access combined. And since then psnow has 3 times the userbase without giving out free or 1$ subs continuously. So if psnow is a flop then I dunno what gamepass is. 

https://twinfinite.net/2018/11/last-quarter-playstation-now-made-more-money-than-ea-access-and-xbox-game-pass-combined/

13 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

So now subscriber base is more important than profits :dance:

14 minutes ago, Right said:

Bingo.

Gamepass won the Xbox Goty award on gamestop last year (or 2018).

Let that sink in. Gamepass ..... is the game of the year :lol: 

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Games that are not on psnow still need a psplus sub and secondly that reddit thread in over a year old while that blog post is around 10 months when they made some massive changes were made to it. 

And my experience is probably 10 days old ! Go on try for yourself, try ps now on ps4 that doesn't have ps plus and see for yourself.

Edited by Cranshazy
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Right said:

Bingo.

Lol So you using PSNow?

Not a single new game there. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

36 minutes ago, Django_3101 said:

gamepass 10 million * $1 = $ 10 million

ps now 1 million * $19.99 per month = $19.99 million

:naughty:

So if all 10 million are subscribed using 1$ deal then why i some ponies bitching about price hike and all. Lol

Also for how long you been using PSNow? You like it?

5 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

So if all 10 million are subscribed using 1$ deal then why i some ponies bitching about price hike and all. Lol

Also for how long you been using PSNow? You like it?

I am sure you are subscribed to PSNow somehow even though it is not available in India. 

23 minutes ago, Cranshazy said:

And my experience is probably 10 days old ! Go on try for yourself, try ps now on ps4 that doesn't have ps plus and see for yourself.

I tried it myself a while back and it worked. which game have you tried playing online? 

28 minutes ago, Django_3101 said:

I am sure you are subscribed to PSNow somehow even though it is not available in India. 

You live outside? 

Service is meh. No new AAA games, all good games come very late. Im not subscribed to it unless its part of PSN plus.

Edited by WhiteWolf

29 minutes ago, adity said:

Bhai India mein nahi hai na. What question is this? 

Good coz No sane person will use it here.

And i thought he lives outside. 

They put it on as Ad on dashboard. I delete it immediately 

Edited by WhiteWolf