The Xbox Series X|S thread

30 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

i tried remoteplay GTAV for shits n giggles on my iPhone and it was almost native experience, except on a small screen :/

proper cloud gaming will be rekt though by the weird sh*t ISPs do that messes up your ping

Yup I second this. Played Titanfall 2 on my iPad Air 3 on ps4 pro. It was almost flawless. TBF it felt a little more immersive.

Edited by kmkaks

16 minutes ago, Cranshazy said:

Why are people so worried about profits MS or Sony are making or will make? We're gamers i guess, not financial advisors for either for them. And as long as we gamers are benefitting, we should be happy ! Long Live Competition

Because they pour paisa into useless sh*t, without seeing the expected return, eventually they will either scale back investments in FP Games( sony ) or get out of console business altogether like Xbox/MS.

They are doing daan-dharam of $1 game pass to build installbase so that when all their competitors are btfo they can increase prices to a level at which they can recoup investment.

Aside from XGP you only have PSnow on PS side which is basically *crickets* and *tumbleweed rolls by*, and Ubisoft and EA's subscription services.

Now these 3 mentioned subs for them is only side business, their main business is still selling games.

MS meanwhile has thrown everything into getting GP install base whatever the cost, for now.

Western corporates especially this silicon valley tech firm type are notoriously fickle about supporting products when the going gets tough :rofl:

11 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

:rofl:

IDK, I loved having the iPad close. I enjoy watching Netflix and stuff on my iPad more. It’s just personal  taste. Don’t know what is there to laugh about.

Yes, the iPad controls suck and there is lag but immersion is great, especially when you play FPS.

Edited by kmkaks

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

Yep exactly 

that’s why I’m referring my post to all the ppl who love Sony/Playstation studios games & the way they produce & deliver them 

Not you
you please keep at it with your chindi $1 GamesPass & keep counting Sea of Thieves among AAA content 

Yes please give me more :dance:

59 minutes ago, Cranshazy said:

Why are people so worried about profits MS or Sony are making or will make? We're gamers i guess, not financial advisors for either for them. And as long as we gamers are benefitting, we should be happy ! Long Live Competition

They are getting cuts :giggle:

Just now, AnK said:

Two of those titles are outright F2P 

not even GaaS 

Expecting games like Infamous,Bloodborne,Uncharted,Horizon ZD,GoW,Spider-Man,TLOU,GOT on day1 in a subscription based scheme is cold blooded murder of taste & class 

This murder is currently underway with Halo,Gears & Forza franchise 

Fable has already gone through this hara kiri & ready to go at it again 

These people will support any bullshit with an XBOX logo on it lol.

Anyway Xconsoles aren't long for this world, by 2024-2025 you can expect it to go the way of Zune and Windows Phones :rofl:

I had all 3 consoles before selling my ps4 in jan unlike most of the people here . 

Also you are falling on deaf ears ,this army of dumb ponies cant see anything besides PS.
Bitch please.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I still don't believe in cloud gaming yet. Just doesn't feel like it will become mainstream. 

Tried Stadia, PSNow, xCloud, GeForce, nothing impressed. Always felt unfinished, ugly, delayed and even more when playing online. 

Might be good for casual family audience who are looking to play some small titles to pass time. At least in current state. 
Would a casual time pass playing person explore same streaming services though..?

19 hours ago, Cranshazy said:

Welcome to IVG where Sony ponies run rampant out of control. You criticize PS and say anything good about Xbox. They overwhelm you like zombies in DR games :P

On 8/21/2020 at 3:25 PM, triggr happy ss said:

I had all 3 consoles before selling my ps4 in jan unlike most of the people here . 

Also you are falling on deaf ears ,this army of dumb ponies cant see anything besides PS.

I played more ps games than 90% of ponies here who claim to be PS fans. Most started playing on PS during PS3 days and they think they know PS. Just ignore these ponies man and laugh at their dumb posts. Most never saw or owned ps1 and 2 to even be worthy of being called PS fans. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

I played more ps games than 90% of ponies here who claim to be PS fans. Most started playing on PS during PS3 days and they think they know PS. Just ignore these ponies man and laugh at their dumb posts. Most never saw or owned ps1 and 2 to even be worthy of being called PS fans. 

Bitch you too please.. Forget launch ps

Ever seen this??

ed27f7426bec9a4fd656cf6f52245c62.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sobbii said:

Would a casual time pass playing person explore same streaming services though..?

Depends, I guess. If I was interested in casual streaming service, I would just sub and forget about it. Once a while when free from work, just turn on TV and check out some games without having to download or buy(?). 

Casual as in more of a family type casual and not hardcore player with limited time casual. Latter would simply buy the disc -> finish quick and sell it off. 

Ok so you gotta own all consoles all the way back to Attari to call out the Foolishness of M$ for giving away all their content & even more third party for $1 

that’s something new 

Hundredproofsam was the first one to call it out & explained how this was the reason behind Halo’s debacle 

I guess the Founder of this website & one of the most knowledgeable person for core gaming in the country is not fit to give his opinion coz Trigger Happy owns all three consoles & Zodak owned every PS back to 1 

I mean yeh hai toh hai kya reason :rofl: 
Shaant gada dhaari bheem shaant atari ki photo maine daali hai just to calm down zodka.