Jump to content

Spider-Man: Miles Morales


Heaven Angel
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

Deathloop (PC and ps5), Bugsnax and Astros playroom.

 

Yeah you can argue bugnsnax shouldnt be on the list, but Astros playroom and deathloop looked really cool.

 

Xbox will get Deathloop eventually. It was originally stated for PS4/Xbox One/PC. 

 

Bugsnax coming to PS4 and PC too.

 

Astro's Playroom comes pre-loaded with PS5. It is to showcase of the DualSense controller’s features and functions.


Honestly the launch line-up is pretty weak (even more if you exclude multiplats) but then if you look back, PS4 launched with Killzone Shadow Fall and Knack. 🤷 

 

Question is, can MS do worse? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

5 stages of grief. Currently in denial stage. :P

Though I think July event from MS may bring out the big guns with their newly acquired studios.

 

I mean of all the games, you decide to shitpost on your friendly neibourhood Spiderman. Come on, show some love :P

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Which can be paid for :lol:

:loco:

 

2 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

 

Xbox will get Deathloop eventually. It was originally stated for PS4/Xbox One/PC. 

 

Bugsnax coming to PS4 and PC too.

 

Astro's Playroom comes pre-loaded with PS5. It is to showcase of the DualSense controller’s features and functions.


Honestly the launch line-up is pretty weak (even more if you exclude multiplats) but then if you look back, PS4 launched with Killzone Shadow Fall and Knack. 🤷 

 

Question is, can MS do worse? 

Aren't they already doing worse because none of the launch first party games are exclusive? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Big Boss said:

Aren't they already doing worse because none of the launch first party games are exclusive? 

 

Xbox is pretty Xbox + PC now. 0 exclusives if you look that way. Still looking forward to see what they do with their "newly" acquired studios. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, adity said:

I resisted saying anything when afty vomited but your bs is just ridiculous. You think that Sony didn't plan sh*t for their new console? Like they were developing sh*t for ps4 and they suddenly went like bro make this sh*t for ps5, we don't have anything to launch on it. That's f**king dumb if you think that and that's not how things work. 

You excited for Spiderman dlc? You buying ps5 PS5 dayone? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

You excited for Spiderman dlc? You buying ps5 PS5 dayone? 

 

It is a standalone game. Calling it DLC again and again won't make it so. Lost legacy isn't a DLC. Don't be so obviously stupid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

 

They know that if you have a dry last year then you lose the momentum and then you have a potato launch like the Xbone. The reason why PS5 videos have crazy views while few people give a sh*t about SX reveal is because PS4 is still maintaining that momentum while Xbone sales tanked off the cliff a while ago.

 

 

ND probably got the dev kit before everyone else. Heck chances are they even designed it :P

 

"Naughty Dog is home to the ICE Team, one of Sony’s World Wide Studios central technology groups. The ICE Team focuses on creating core graphics technologies used by all PlayStation developers. The ICE Team has been involved with the development of the PlayStation®4 since its inception, including hardware design, graphics libraries, performance analysis tools, and developer support (hardware evangelism)."

 

Yep. Even PS3 had Last of Us, GT6, Puppeteer, and Ni No Kuni in its last year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

 

It is a standalone game. Calling it DLC again and again won't make it so. Lost legacy isn't a DLC. Don't be so obviously stupid.

 

If this is a DLC then gaylo infinite is also a DLC for master chief collection which you'll even get for free if you wait for a few years. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

 

Xbox will get Deathloop eventually. It was originally stated for PS4/Xbox One/PC. 

 

Bugsnax coming to PS4 and PC too.

 

Astro's Playroom comes pre-loaded with PS5. It is to showcase of the DualSense controller’s features and functions.


Honestly the launch line-up is pretty weak (even more if you exclude multiplats) but then if you look back, PS4 launched with Killzone Shadow Fall and Knack. 🤷 

 

Question is, can MS do worse? 

 

Literally every console's launch line up is mediocre lmao :rofl:

It is only midway and late in the life cycle do you see the most bomb games, both exclusive and multiplat.

 

Like compare KZSF and TLOU2 now, TLOU2 is probably PS4 exclusive at it's prime, compared to half assed launch title like KZSF.

 

The thing with Xbox is even their launch games are sh*t, not even mediocre, and this time they have no exclusives as such , and money hatting 3rd party devs won't work because PS4 is the leading console this gen, and Sony looks to keep it's crown :rofl:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, KnackChap said:

 

If this is a DLC then gaylo infinite is also a DLC for master chief collection which you'll even get for free if you wait for a few years. 

 

I like to play Halo campaigns but i don't see it being that next gen showcase which some people think it would be. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



 
Literally every console's launch line up is mediocre lmao :rofl:
It is only midway and late in the life cycle do you see the most bomb games, both exclusive and multiplat.
 



True that, makes even more sense to hold off buying the console till mid or end of the life to get an amazing games library for very cheap. Especially in a country like India where the console and game prices is crazy expensive.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:


 

 


True that, makes even more sense to hold off buying the console till mid or end of the life to get an amazing games library for very cheap. Especially in a country like India where the console and game prices is crazy expensive.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk
 

 

Yeah but this time around you can play your existing ps4 games in higher fidelity. The level of enhancements needs to be seen but it'll be worth it if top games get patches for increased fps or resolution. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah but this time around you can play your existing ps4 games in higher fidelity. The level of enhancements needs to be seen but it'll be worth it if top games get patches for increased fps or resolution. 
Yeah it's good that they are supporting backward compatibility but with i am 100% sure this will cost 50k+ in India and I am not sure how many people will have that kind of money to spend at launch. Atleast i dont.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...