The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Just read the whole thing. Holy motherf**king f**k, the evidence could not be presented much more clearly. Full of rational explanations on the spike proteins of the virus, it’s missing pre variants, it’s perfectness in infecting humans etc. Such a well written, scientific, riveting read. 

I can't believe what I just read.

The article talks about all of the possible origins, hardly any bias seeps through for the support of a single theory. Evidence backed conclusions.

The meaty science in this article provides all the proof. 

Damn, if this ends up being accepted in future, Trump will never shut up.

57 minutes ago, Right said:

The challenge is scientifically, Rand Paul may be right. But he's on Fox News. And no liberal is gonna believe a word coming out of such news outlets. Even strong scientific theories will be dismissed as right wing media. 

I totally suspect these claims to be joked around on daily shows. 

24 minutes ago, AnK said:

India simply doesn’t have vaccines even for metropolitan cities 

This is just disheartening 

Whatever the reason maybe 

The government should have straight up vaccinated everyone in tier 1 and tier 2 cities. And followed strict covid prevention  protocol in the rest of the cities and talukas as they can be easier to manage. 

All the chutiya pawri people are in the big cities who have doomed everyone in this country.  

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

The challenge is scientifically, Rand Paul may be right. But he's on Fox News. And no liberal is gonna believe a word coming out of such news outlets. Even strong scientific theories will be dismissed as right wing media. 

Case of boy crying wolf? When they peddle so many insane conspiracy theories and give voice to covid-deniers, anti-maskers, climate change deniers etc. nobody sane is going pay attention to them even when they're right. 

4 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Case of boy crying wolf? When they peddle so many insane conspiracy theories and give voice to covid-deniers, anti-maskers, climate change deniers etc. nobody sane is going pay attention to them even when they're right. 

Well, there are a few credible scientific sites which are also carrying this theory, but they're are few and far in between. I could find NYMag, MIT Technology Review and about two others. 

Unfortunately the most popular sources of news like CNN, published papers etc still believe it's of natural origin (case of vested interests). 

24 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Well, there are a few credible scientific sites which are also carrying this theory, but they're are few and far in between. I could find NYMag, MIT Technology Review and about two others. 

Unfortunately the most popular sources of news like CNN, published papers etc still believe it's of natural origin (case of vested interests). 

As I said, leftists love China all over the world. I have no idea why.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

The challenge is scientifically, Rand Paul may be right. But he's on Fox News. And no liberal is gonna believe a word coming out of such news outlets. Even strong scientific theories will be dismissed as right wing media. 

America is 50-50 on Conservative and Liberals.

As much as Left is going to laugh at Fox and Rand Paul, they are doing it already, other side already has suspicions about Fauci.

Rand Paul has already scored big while raking Rachel levine over the coals, resulting in two states making move on Trans therapy in teens.

3 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Holy f**k. That's A LOT. 

Yeah, someone I know has a relative whose 1 eye had be operated out and then doctors were considering removing the lower jawset.  :(

This fking thing is because of use of steroids in treatment or something else?

Edited by Right

4 minutes ago, Right said:

Yeah, someone I know has a relative whose 1 eye had be operated out and then doctors were considering removing the lower jawset.  :(

This fking thing is because of use of steroids in treatment or something else?

It's due to immunosuppression. 

Uncontrolled diabetes with high dose steroids or other immunosuppressive drugs like Tocilizumab. 

• Like 1

Hey guys, this Black Fungus thing is real and it shook me when my brother told me there was a case. He was my neighbor's Father in law. He was treated and was being discharged but just before the release he had a heart attack and died.

The camera in our hospital showed him being almost blind with one eye and doctors pretty much confirm it was black fungus. Although, that wasn't the cause of death but if someone is alive and has this then its very sad state for him.

My brother told me it has something to do with oxygen supply in patients. I am feeling weird just by thinking about it :(

• Sad 1

Govt. has told Bharat Biotech to do tech. transfer at Panacea and ramp up the production.

Panacea is already under way to manufacture Sputnik. I am not sure how they will handle the quantities.

At this point, I am not even sure if SII will be able to deliver as per need. Govt. might just have to give in to Pfizer.