Spider-Man 2

Heaven Angel

7 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

City already dethroned by Knight. 

Not really. Knight was too much held back by the forced klunky Bat-Mobike chase sections

But frankly- Spidey 1 already de-throned City. Combat was the proper successor to City and exploration was far, far better. Question is - will Spidey 2 de-throne Spidey 1

8 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

City already dethroned by Knight. 

Not in my nor in general consensus point of view.

It was just an extension of Arkham City with a larger world & Batmobile thrown in.

Felt Repetitive & not fun by the end of it.

44 minutes ago, roun90 said:

But frankly- Spidey 1 already de-throned City. Combat was the proper successor to City and exploration was far, far better. Question is - will Spidey 2 de-throne Spidey 1

The General Consensus still stands with Arkham City as most impactful Superhero Game ever.

22 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Embargo lifts tonight. Score predictions?

89ish

If it crosses 92…..more burn 🔥 :rofl: 

Edited by AnK

1 hour ago, roun90 said:

Not really. Knight was too much held back by the forced klunky Bat-Mobike chase sections

27 minutes ago, AnK said:

Not in my nor in general consensus point of view.

It was just an extension of Arkham City with a larger world & Batmobile thrown in.

Felt Repetitive & not fun by the end of it.

City is a great game no doubt. I remember getting it day 1. Then finished it in 2-3 sittings over next weekend. If you like games with good pacing, it's one of the best. But feels insubstantial. Will be over in a flash. 

Knight on the other hand is a meaty game. Easily will take 2 weeks instead of 2 days. Batmobile sections are uber hard, especially last one. Feels impossible till you get good. I also preferred how Knight ends, bad guys really bring the city down. 

So yeah, Knight for me, any day. 

42 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Insomniac hasn't broken the 90+ barrier yet and i don't expect them to cross it with this game too. 

They have once:-

https://www.metacritic.com/game/ratchet-and-clank-up-your-arsenal/

The one before this was 90.

But yes I don’t feel this will be 90 or above because it’s not bringing anything new to the table or unless the character switch is so seamlessly integrated into the mix that it showcases something truly unique.

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Insomniac hasn't broken the 90+ barrier yet and i don't expect them to cross it with this game too. 

35 minutes ago, AnK said:

They have once:-

https://www.metacritic.com/game/ratchet-and-clank-up-your-arsenal/

The one before this was 90.

But yes I don’t feel this will be 90 or above because it’s not bringing anything new to the table or unless the character switch is so seamlessly integrated into the mix that it showcases something truly unique.

If this doesn't cross 90 then i will not post for a month. Same for you if you both loose.

Wanna bet?

• Haha 1