The Last of Us : Part I

KnackChap

2 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

Haha, it's just a stupid video game, right? Hope you don't do something absurd like waste your time defending it against 'haters' on the internet.

If it's just a stupid video game then why bother posting here so much . 

Also you probably would have been banned for your trolling here but since you're a relatively new member so mods have spared you for now :P

31 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

If it's just a stupid video game then why bother posting here so much . 
IQ too high.

Also you probably would have been banned for your trolling here but since you're a relatively new member so mods have spared you for now :P
Good thing we have mind readers like you to let us know what goes on in their heads. Also, didn't know posting links to legitimate criticisms was 'trolling' now.

Edited by Kumar123

33 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

1/2 post of valid criticism is okay . But if someone keeps on posting regularly like you do it's more than just sharing views.

Also Not a mind reader just talking from experience - 3 people have been banned for posting/trolling on this thread . And since you just flat out admitted your hatred for the game - it's clear what your intentions of posting these links are. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

1/2 post of valid criticism is okay . But if someone keeps on posting regularly like you do it's more than just sharing views

How did you arrive at that number? 3 posts are too much?

Also Not a mind reader just talking from experience - 3 people have been banned for posting/trolling on this thread . And since you just flat out admitted your hatred for the game - it's clear what your intentions of posting these links are. 

Informing people who might be interested in the game about its flaws via unbiased sources? I'd argue that it's the people who replied to my original post who are doing the real trolling. My post was a legit list of pros and cons regarding the remake's gameplay by a veteran speedrunner of the original. Instead of reading the write up, they replied with comments like "You make too many posts, just buy the game haha", "If you like the original so much, just play that huhuhu".

Unless you disagree with the criticisms and analyses of the game in my posts, just don't bother replying. Also, stop accusing people of trolling if you can't explain properly why you think that. And no, making a few posts criticizing the game doesn't count as trolling, especially when the criticisms are legitimate.

Edited by Kumar123

6 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

when you say you have pure unadulterated hate for a game - no one will believe you are just sharing pro's & cons as a gamer . 

Also cut the crap about helping others. this game is on PS5 only - something which you don't own as of now - you may buy it for GOW-R or you may not . (As per your own admission)

The ones who decided to get a PS5 can also decide whether to buy this game or not.. 

Edited by Krazyniks
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

when you say you have pure unadulterated hate for a game - no one will believe you are just sharing pro's & cons as a gamer . 

If someone can't tell if the sources that I post are biased, they're f**ked with or without me.

Also cut the crap about helping others. this game is on PS5 only - something which you don't own as of now - you may buy it for GOW-R or you may not . (As per your own admission)

The ones who decided to get a PS5 can also decide whether to buy this game or not.. 

I don't get this logic. Are you saying that game reviews and recommendations don't matter to PS5 owners? Or that only PS5 owners can recommend/warn about games to other PS5 owners?

• 2 weeks later...