Sign in to follow this  
Xeno

Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

So I switched to the Spectranet 20 MBPS Unlimited plan a couple of days ago.

However, I am facing an issue. My torrent speed during day time is around 20/30 kbps. Direct downloads are fine, they are around 1/1.5 mbps.

Only post midnight around 00:30, I get 1 Mbps and above on my torrents. This stays till early morning around 7 AM and then back to the dreadful 20/30 kbps.

I am guessing my connection is being throttled ? So is it okay for me to give Spectranet a call to discuss this or mentioning torrent speed is not legal ? Just want to cross-check as back in the UK, if I report about my torrent speed being slow, my connection would have been cancelled and there is nothing I can do about it :P

bhai log

opinions on YouBroadbands 100 mbps WTF plan? 125GB of FUP

bc if i even get 1/4th of that 100mbps il be happy

I am using it from past few months and it has been ok.. Thoug do note that speed is upto 100 MBPS not 100 MBPS

In reality you will get close to 50-60 mbps any time.. worse case it will be 40 mbps. The good side is that it has 200 GB FUP which is great... Also it is barely 100 rs costlier thn 40 mbps plan.

I was in hyderabad and ACT was fantastic there. No downtime or reduced speed in my 8-9 day stay. My relatives told me that it hardly get any downtime and THE BEST PART is that it is SUPER CHEAP! 1050 Rs (1100 Rs overall) for 20mbps utill 75GB, after FUP it is 3 MBPS (My friend get 5 mbps after FUP). This is insanely cheap!!!

I was in hyderabad and ACT was fantastic there. No downtime or reduced speed in my 8-9 day stay. My relatives told me that it hardly get any downtime and THE BEST PART is that it is SUPER CHEAP! 1050 Rs (1100 Rs overall) for 20mbps utill 75GB, after FUP it is 3 MBPS (My friend get 5 mbps after FUP). This is insanely cheap!!!

*Jealousy Intensifies*