What You Bought This Week - 2023 Edition

Assassins Creed

7 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Did you use this product for the 1st time? If yes, how was your experience?

It’s the best tempered glass you can buy. 

Super easy to install. And each glass lasts for 2 years easily without losing the smooth coating on it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vamos said:

It’s the best tempered glass you can buy. 

Super easy to install. And each glass lasts for 2 years easily without losing the smooth coating on it. 

I have used it on 2 iPhones and my Switch

I was actually asking him for his “experience” and hoping for an “animated reply but it was disappointing at best 

4 hours ago, 0verlord said:

I have used it on 2 iPhones and my Switch

I was actually asking him for his “experience” and hoping for an “animated reply but it was disappointing at best 

Sheet:puspa:

Y u du diz :sign_banhim:

Edited by Pushy
  • Sad 1

Got a Macbook Air M1 from Reliance Digital physical store for 75999 + Apple Care Plus, also got 2k discount because of ICICI card.

The Apple Care Plus hasn't materialized yet but that's a rant for another thread

newcGsC.jpg

Screen quality is really good, UI looks beautiful 

WgeQRUy.jpg

I also got Apple TV sub for 3 months free, was watching the new Godzilla wala webseries that came out on Friday, 10/10 video quality, don't know because of Macbook Air screen or Apple TV streams the fabulous high bitrate and high res version to their iDevices only on purpose.

Really sucks that my Samsung Galaxy whatever phone has such a*s camera and low light performance, now that the new iPhone 15 has got USB-C and is throwing out that accursed ringer switch and getting in place a normal button, i will buy an iPhone next :D

In another 2-3 years ofc, hopefully by then it will be a reasonable 35-40k :fear1:

Edited by PhantomShade
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

Got a Macbook Air M1 from Reliance Digital physical store for 75999 + Apple Care Plus, also got 2k discount because of ICICI card.

The Apple Care Plus hasn't materialized yet but that's a rant for another thread

ADCreHeeobcF34CzhTMzTPKKOVxwLO6VzS6k7Spy

ADCreHclXvK_nAplsLlIWO2N3sarjlWY7-xBAwR4

I also got Apple TV sub for 3 months free, was watching the new Godzilla wala webseries that came out on Friday, 10/10 video quality, don't know because of Macbook Air screen or Apple TV streams the fabulous high bitrate and high res version to their iDevices only on purpose.

Really sucks that my Samsung Galaxy whatever phone has such a*s camera and low light performance, now that the new iPhone 15 has got USB-C and is throwing out that accursed ringer switch and getting in place a normal button, i will buy an iPhone next :D

In another 2-3 years ofc, hopefully by then it will be a reasonable 35-40k :fear1:

This is the level of chuul Apple wants. You buy one product and others fall like dominoes. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

ADCreHeeobcF34CzhTMzTPKKOVxwLO6VzS6k7Spy

ADCreHclXvK_nAplsLlIWO2N3sarjlWY7-xBAwR4

Can't see images

20 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Can't see images

Changed those with imgur images, earlier ones were from google photos.

20 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Bought a new CPU cooler 

Deepcool AK500

IMG_20231119_134945.jpg?ex=656cc877&is=6

-10 deg compared to stock cooler

What graphics card is that?

On 11/19/2023 at 10:05 PM, PhantomShade said:

newcGsC.jpg

WgeQRUy.jpg

Apple tv plus has the best streaming quality of all apps. Be it on tv, laptop or my phone. Next is prime video. Then netflix and last is hotstar. The ringer switch is still there in 15, the button is on pro models. Do watch Severance on apple tv.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2023 at 9:38 AM, harsh1387 said:

Apple tv plus has the best streaming quality of all apps. Be it on tv, laptop or my phone. Next is prime video. Then netflix and last is hotstar. The ringer switch is still there in 15, the button is on pro models. Do watch Severance on apple tv.

I am guessing there is some sort of high quality of encoding that Apple is doing which no one else is doing Or they have given certain settings that they have to do while the show is in post processing.

Almost all the visuals of Monarch series are as good as a wallpapers.

Upgraded from 13 to 15 Pro Max. 

qtbOkqJ.jpg

8uAC4Bo.jpg

Apple has discounted their leather case line up, so got this Andar Aspen leather case. Feels much better than Apple’s leather case. 

2vYvzpI.jpg

aYHMfGs.jpg

Total damages: $1300 (approx 1,10,000 INR) 

Friend who got this with him said customs at Delhi airport are checking very strictly in the holiday season and scanning nearly all hand luggage before immigration. 

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Upgraded from 13 to 15 Pro Max. 

qtbOkqJ.jpg

8uAC4Bo.jpg

Apple has discounted their leather case line up, so got this Andar Aspen leather case. Feels much better than Apple’s leather case. 

2vYvzpI.jpg

aYHMfGs.jpg

Total damages: $1300 (approx 1,10,000 INR) 

Friend who got this with him said customs at Delhi airport are checking very strictly in the holiday season and scanning nearly all hand luggage before immigration. 

Congrats. The weight is a massive (perceptive) difference vs 14PM. 

Let us know how Titanium keeps up with scratches and general usability vs SS. 

25 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Congrats. The weight is a massive (perceptive) difference vs 14PM. 

Let us know how Titanium keeps up with scratches and general usability vs SS. 

Yup, the weight distribution is so much better. 

Also, this is my first Pro phone, coming from regular 13. 

Titanium feels good compared to SS, but yeah long term scratches from removing and putting on cases are possible.