Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

• 3 weeks later...

Mods/Admins...everytime some tries to reply to people who have even put spoiler tag ...it all shows up...can't it be done this way that spoiler remains spoiler even when someone is trying to reply to other things said in that same post.

If you are talking about when you are quoting someone, this issue is only on Tapatalk and I do not think we can work around this.

Will still look into it.

Is there a plan to get a black theme to the forums ?

Not that I am aware of.

Thanks for the tip, will do us good. Cheers!

• 3 months later...

Would it be possible for IVG/other senior members to organize an online gaming tournament or two? Games: popular PvP games. Platform: any.

Get a few small prizes on board to motivate the members to take participate in it.

PS: Winter is boring as heck!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there any way the notification feature could be changed?

I get only 10 alerts at the max. Apparently the feature reads one notification for one user who replies to a thread. When 10 people do it I get 10 useless notifications for the same thread. Like for example:

1. A has replied to the thread XYZ.

2. B has replied to the thread XYZ.

3. C has relied...

and so on for 10 friggin' notifications and thus rendering the notifications feature useless for me. I browse from mobile so i can't seem to find more notifications.

Anyway instead of the above, the feature could simply say:

1. A has replied to the thread XYZ (if only A replies)

or A & B have replied to thread XYZ (if two replies)

or A and n others have replied to the thread XYZ (where n is the number of the members who replied).

For now I need to manually search for the threads to see if any new post had been made.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We need season 2 edition for NSFW babes, Movies, What you bought this week and PS vs Xbox thread.

These threads are way too large now. It takes forever to load them on Firefox and Chrome.

I can do PS vs Xbox thread with proper op nd all.

We need season 2 edition for NSFW babes, Movies, What you bought this week and PS vs Xbox thread.

These threads are way too large now. It takes forever to load them on Firefox and Chrome.

I can do PS vs Xbox thread with proper op nd all.

Really?

Wtf you don't load entire threads on browsers. You just load a single page at a time. I mean seriously do you think mods etc are kids here who will fall for such hilarious excuses?

You can't even think of a proper excuse?