God of War

Big Boss

1 hour ago, VelivolusDas said:

Make sure you start the 'Automatic Download' feature and keep your PS4 on Rest Mode when you leave. And there is an internet connection available for the PS4. On the day the pre-load is up, which I think it should be the 18th, the download should start and finish automatically and be ready in time for when you are back on the 21st.

Sure it will work in rest mode with Automatic download?

24 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Sure it will work in rest mode with Automatic download?

Yep. That's what I had done with the Ni no Kuni II pre-order.

Rest mode allows downloads to happen automatically.

Also, if in doubt, like @adity mentioned above, initiate the download from the browser if you wish to.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HEMAN said:

Just because Ninja says games haven't arrived yet doesn't mean people don't have them.

Tu phekna band kar pheku. 

Check twice before saying such things and post proof. Samjha phekuman? 

48 minutes ago, adity said:

Yeah. It should. You can initiate the download from the browser when the preload goes up to be sure. 

Can you tell me how to do that just in case the preload does not automatically start downloading?

27 minutes ago, hope said:

Tu phekna band kar pheku. 

Check twice before saying such things and post proof. Samjha phekuman? 

Yes won't happen again. I shouldn't have posted it, all it did was cause speculations and didn't add anything of Value to the thread. My bad.

8 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Yes won't happen again. I shouldn't have posted it, all it did was cause speculations and didn't add anything of Value to the thread. My bad.

Dont be sorry, be better. 

:fear1:

• Haha 2

theres no need to worry about missing auto preload.. becauase as soon as the preload will begin it will be like a national news here on the thread and whatsapp groups.. so no way you can miss it.. :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, sobbii said:

theres no need to worry about missing auto preload.. becauase as soon as the preload will begin it will be like a national news here on the thread and whatsapp groups.. so no way you can miss it.. :)

I'll out of town untill 21st. I want the game be ready to play when I get back.

I'll out of town untill 21st. I want the game be ready to play when I get back.
aah.. just put your ps4 on restmode.. you can initiate the download from mobile psstore aswell by selecting download to my ps4 option...

16 minutes ago, sobbii said:

aah.. just put your ps4 on restmode.. you can initiate the download from mobile psstore aswell by selecting download to my ps4 option...

Wasn't there an option on ps3 to switch it on/off using mobile via internet? Is that feature present on ps4?

9 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Wasn't there an option on ps3 to switch it on/off using mobile via internet? Is that feature present on ps4?

No because there's no need to turn on PS4 (unlike PS3) to use the remote features.

11 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

So suppose my ps4 is switched off, and I start downloading a game using my mobile, will it have automatically downloaded on my system the next time I switch it on?

Yessss