Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 hour ago, Agent 47 said:

Where can i buy some legit casual shoes online? I don't trust Myntra or FK. I feel they sell a lot of fakes?

official sites of the respective brands itself

Got scammed from AJIO. Ordered a superdry jacket and got used jeans and shirt of someone. Despite showing unboxing video proof they are saying they sent the correct package.  What are my options.

Emailed multiple times, called them and complained on twitter. Consumer forum next ?

Dont buy from these shitheads, i did for the first time and got this crap.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

24 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Got scammed from AJIO. Ordered a superdry jacket and got used jeans and shirt of someone. Despite showing unboxing video proof they are saying they sent the correct package.  What are my options.

Emailed multiple times, called them and complained on twitter. Consumer forum next ?

Complain via INGRAM. Believe it or not, had similar experience with Amazon regarding a Lego delivered in atrocious shape, replacement was not attempted (marked as rejected) and CC refused to help. Said cant do anything. Created some sh*t storm over twitter, but CC in India is BAD. 

Oh, and stay away from RIL brands. Most of them are pathetic. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
  • Thanks 1

RIL CC is sh*t. Once I had called in to complain about about jio fibre/tv and the technician not arriving at given time and the technician who's number was given denied to come saying its not his area. The CC exec knew I was not happy and expected a poor feedback  so she added my phone number to some sort of sms spam bomb and i literally got 300-400 sms in the next 1 hour. All this because she thought I would miss their internal survey and not give a feedback. I knew what was up so not only did i give a feedback, I also mailed them about it. 

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

. The CC exec knew I was not happy and expected a poor feedback  so she added my phone number to some sort of sms spam bomb and i literally got 300-400 sms in the next 1 hour. All this because she thought I would miss their internal survey and not give a feedback.

This is some shady a*s sh*t.

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

RIL CC is sh*t. Once I had called in to complain about about jio fibre/tv and the technician not arriving at given time and the technician who's number was given denied to come saying its not his area. The CC exec knew I was not happy and expected a poor feedback  so she added my phone number to some sort of sms spam bomb and i literally got 300-400 sms in the next 1 hour. All this because she thought I would miss their internal survey and not give a feedback. I knew what was up so not only did i give a feedback, I also mailed them about it. 

what. the. f**k :ranting:

3 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Damn. When did this happen 

3 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Damn. When did this happen 

June end. Basically the type of sms that I was getting was an OTP number from some sites like unacademy, rummy, Snapdeal etc. It was like I was trying to register/login and it wa sending me the OTP. 

Pretty sure this was the executive doing and jio is not to be blamed but they need to keep these guys in check. The staff at almost every reliance based outlet is pathetic (trends, fresh etc) but if you complain it to them via their website they'll immediately call and check up on your problem. 

21 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Charge back bhi raise kar

• Like 1

So got a bad experience with Amazon, got a broken furniture delivered, after providing all proofs, they accepted the return but now telling me that I have to pack it up and ship it. Its nearly 50 Kgs so packing it myself will take some doing and on top of it it will cost a huge sum to ship such an heavy item. I told their customer care clearly that they delivered a broken item and now onus is on them to pick it up.

3 hours ago, sudeepg95 said:

Croma and Imagine retailer website have same prices I think. Do check.

Yes for base 15, no for 15 Plus. Jiomart is discounting 15 Plus by 13.5k if you use HDFC card. Croma is doing 5k discount plus 5k Neucoins and Imagine is doing around 9k with HDFC cards. 

Jio offer is still live btw. Received the phone today as well. Safe and secure. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
  • Like 1

On 12/15/2023 at 6:54 PM, 0verlord said:

Amazon AirPods Pro picked up on 21st Nov, refund received on 11th Dec 😑

FK has Airpods Pro 2 for 15.5 something today. What's the best way to check if the product delivered is genuine?

32 minutes ago, Sid1 said:

FK has Airpods Pro 2 for 15.5 something today. What's the best way to check if the product delivered is genuine?

Why do you even want to go through the harrowing experience? Flipkart will show you the middle finger if anything goes wrong. And that price is an almost guarantee of fake.