Grand Theft Auto V

Snake

On 5/18/2021 at 9:28 PM, Ne0 said:

Also, it had some of the best trailers....still get goosebumps, watching this trailer

and the music in this is so ace !

Damn, can't agree more so much nostalgic.. used to download high quality 720p those days from gametrailers.com and watch it over and over again..

• Like 1

It has to be said, if not for character and storyline, GTA SP is pretty ordinary.
They throw in twist & turn to make it interesting but it's stopped evolving long time ago.

The biggest achievement in V was that they managed to take the drag of going from point A to B to a large extent. 

But to be honest I do not know how they could do an overhaul.

2 hours ago, cyberpunk said:

I think they will tease GTA VI out of the blue next year. Can't believe GTA V will be a decade old in 2023. :surprise:

SKYRIM is older than GTA V and TES fans are still waiting for the next chapter. ?

Same for all the Valve games. 

• Haha 1

Just finished the campaign. I think it has the least frustrating gameplay among all GTA games. In fact, it is fun many a times. But in terms of story and writing, I didn't find it enjoyable. The story never grasps you and I could never feel invested in the characters. The performances were too aggressive most of the time. They kept trying to create escalation through higher decibels instead of something worth caring for. Definitely a bargain-bin game and a perfect fit for GamePass library. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Just finished the campaign. I think it has the least frustrating gameplay among all GTA games. In fact, it is fun many a times. But in terms of story and writing, I didn't find it enjoyable. The story never grasps you and I could never feel invested in the characters. The performances were too aggressive most of the time. They kept trying to create escalation through higher decibels instead of something worth caring for. Definitely a bargain-bin game and a perfect fit for GamePass library. 

But hey...big open world. :lol:

4 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

4 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Don't let @quixote_1989 see this.

But yeah, I agree. The narrative and the overall extremely loud satire is just not good. 

Too late, I saw it.

@WhatsInTheName You french hoe, I'm coming for you.

Wait, that came out wrong.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

GTA 5 was legendary when it was released but now we have RDR2 and many more Ambitious open world game. Story wise GTA V was alright nothing special. So i understand people not liking it now. 

For example- When Skyrim was released, i played like crazy. I have total 500hours in the game. But now i can't play it for even 5mins. Skyrim gameplay feels absolute garbage and world sucks now to me. After playing RDR2,  i cant take other open world seriously. 

Edited by WhiteWolf