Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

He is making a good effort though.  Custom thumbnails etc. His wife is so damn typical. During live stream she said that if we keep playing games at night how will we have kids. I mean wtf woman, ever heard of sex during day time? Also the way she said it: "agar raat ko game khelte rahoge toh changu mangu kaise honge" :rofl:

ROFL.

To that, he quipped- "prayas subah kar lengey" lmao!

fir lady ne bola- "subah toh tum videos banate ho" roflmaO !!!  :roflroll:

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

"first impression"

He's now planning to finish the whole game atleast.

This IS his final review, uncle never uploads any other reviews even if he says I'll post a final review later.. lol

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

How do you manage to finish each game in just 2-3 days post launch? :O

That too RPGs :eyepop:

Main story is just around 18hrs long bro. Side missions are also good and unique unlike other games but just wanted to get done with the base game. Will pick it up later for next gen.

• Like 1

Just now, Ichigo Uzumaki said:

Main story is just around 18hrs long bro. Side missions are also good and unique unlike other games but just wanted to get done with the base game. Will pick it up later for next gen.

You should seriously consider starting a Youtube gaming channel.

Definitely first in India (w.r.t walkthroughs) for many titles.

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

You should seriously consider starting a Youtube gaming channel.

Definitely first in India (w.r.t walkthroughs) for many titles.

Hahaha its just because of work from home and accumulated paid leaves that were gonna lapse I have so much time  :P don't think will be able to once everything is back to normal.

• Like 1

Happy with the 12-15 percent improvement in overall gfx with todays patch on base ps4.

Btw can anyonr else suggest where to stop at the main campaign? I dont wanna rush the main campaign too early esp without leveling up well

Right off the bat started with main campaign..I am done with the braindance quest and now to visit afterlife.. 

Can anyone suggest whether i should proceed or take a break from main campaign?or maybe proceed after thid quest or two?

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Hmmmm very clever 

so they knew well before hand that this sort of situation will arise & conveniently designed prologue of the game 

For the above cleverness 

Class Action Lawsuits are for providing remedy when the traditional system cannot.

Higher the nb people fail to ge refund higher their chances of suing and getting their money back and some.

2 minutes ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

Happy with the 12-15 percent improvement in overall gfx with todays patch on base ps4.

Btw can anyonr else suggest where to stop at the main campaign? I dont wanna rush the main campaign too early esp without leveling up well

Right off the bat started with main campaign..I am done with the braindance quest and now to visit afterlife.. 

Can anyone suggest whether i should proceed or take a break from main campaign?or maybe proceed after thid quest or two?

If you are worried about side quests, you can complete all of them even after the final mission.

You have reached about 30-40% of the story missions I believe.

Edited by Ichigo Uzumaki

Just now, Ichigo Uzumaki said:

If you are worried about side quests, you can complete all of them even after the final mission.

You have reached about 30-40% of the story missions I believe.

Id rather keep balance btween main campaign and side quests..so you suggest that i rather not visit afterlife? 35 percent progress seems a lot ..

6 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Woah! How much does your PC cost? Please give a list of the parts that you have.

3070 FE

i5 10400F

Ripjaws 3200mhz 16GB RAM

MSI Z490A Pro Mobo

Seasonic M12II 620W PSU

Total cost including a ghetto corsair carbide case is about 98K.

Carried over case and PSU from my previous build.

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

3070 can do this :O 

3070 can hold a mostly stable 60 at these ultra RT settings only with DLSS though. Runs like sh*t without it :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ichigo Uzumaki said:

Some side quests only open once you meet certain characters in the story missions. So I guess you can do the side missions which are already available to you right now.

There are total 30 main missions. The brain dance one was 8th or 9th I think.

Cool. Thanks..btw looting in this game is too easy. You go anywhere and just pickup what you want..id rather be able to sneak pickpocket the stuff or atleast make it like outer worlds where somethings that you can collect are marked in green whereas others that requires you to stealthily collect it marked in red 

1 minute ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

Cool. Thanks..btw looting in this game is too easy. You go anywhere and just pickup what you want..id rather be able to sneak pickpocket the stuff or atleast make it like outer worlds where somethings that you can collect are marked in green whereas others that requires you to stealthily collect it marked in red 

Indeed. Sometimes I just spent so much time picking up stuff from rooms because literally everything was pickable :P