Death Stranding

Big Boss

Here's slackerninja's review

https://themakoreactor.com/reviews/death-stranding-review-cast-release-date-story-ps4-pro-gameplay-length/7208/

Nonetheless these quirks do little to impact our overall experience with Death Stranding. The superlative story, great cast, and slick gameplay make it well worth playing thanks to being arranged in a cohesive, coherent manner that’s enjoyable from start to finish. Death Stranding is Hideo Kojima’s greatest game yet.

Game will sell gangbusters regardless of Meta score thanks to massive PS4 install base and Diehard Kojima fans world wide.

Every Sony exclusives sell big regardless of their quality thanks to massive install base. Knack and Days Gone perfect example. 

9 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Man, what is it with DF and their videos? They look so much better than anything the other sites put out.

Their audiovisual presentation is just....*chef's kiss*.

Watching the DF video on this game has certainly made the prospect of picking it up quite tempting to me. Must resist though.

They mentioned in one their videos that they're using raw uncompressed footage they got from Sony with some crazy high bitrate.

26 minutes ago, adity said:

This game would have meta similar to days gone if not for Kojima name. Even half assed sh*t like mgs v got perfect 10s

Oh the Belda argument :lol: 

This should be a case study of why you need "suits" to keep a reality check on aueters (and I use that term very loosely when it comes to Kojima). Some can manage complete freedom. Most just end up sniffing their own farts. 

Or in this case, you can pay $60 to sniff Kojima's farts for 40 hours.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

This should be a case study of why you need "suits" to keep a reality check on aueters (and I use that term very loosely when it comes to Kojima). Some can manage complete freedom. Most just end up sniffing their own farts. 

Or in this case, you can pay $60 to sniff Kojima's farts for 40 hours.

Damn ?

56 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

I agree with you on this one. And its so obvious and funny at the same time.

Have you been to the Era thread? I just peeked in and the shitposting there is on a legendary level :lol: This thread is amateur hour compared to that.

Snoozefest like MGS 5 [emoji58] 
That tweet can be taken to define mgs5 aswell..

If only mgs 5 got actual reviews we would have never got death stranding.. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Who said the world is empty? It's filled with invisible alien momma's. 

Well, I can't really say about gameplay as I don't want to see any but the atmosphere and landscapes seems to be well done, also the music. If the story is even alright I'm intrigued and definitely get this on PC. 

8 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Who said the world is empty? It's filled with invisible alien momma's. 

Well, I can't really say about gameplay as I don't want to see any but the atmosphere and landscapes seems to be well done, also the music. If the story is even alright I'm intrigued and definitely get this on PC. 

Those invisible things i thought would be some challenging moments but you just need to press a button to hold your breadth and you are through with them. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hope said:

Those invisible things i thought would be some challenging moments but you just need to press a button to hold your breadth and you are through with them. 

You want some challenge? Tickle their tennie weenie and they'll hop on you like you're the only man remaining in the world. Handle them all at once or you're ded :naughty: