Sign in to follow this  
Joe Cool

E3 2018 - General Discussion and News

17 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

youtube stats from e3 2018.

top  20.

http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=6396.0

Gears 5, crackdown  :rofl::rofl: 

TLoU2 has the highest likes of them all. Proves that people are not homophobes....as long as its girl on girl :P   

14 minutes ago, Keano said:

when a meme trailer makes it to top 20 but not your AAA  exclusives :lol: 

:rofl: 

Gears popularity shrinked drastically after Judgement and Gears 4 also did nothing to attract more players. That's what im saying for months that Gears need a soft reboot like GOW. New game only look appealing to hardcore fans but rest don't give a sh*t. Halo Infinite looked different coz all open world environment and it attracted lot of views but Gears looked very similar but with better graphics.

They need to ditch that linear corridor nonsense and make it bit open world and add some rpg mechanics and start fresh. I bet that Gears tactics got more attention that 5 as it looks like Xcom.

And they are releasing way too many Gears games. Gears 4 was released like 2 years ago and now you have 5th Gears plus 2 more spin off games. They need to take like 4-5 years gap , let people miss Gears and then come out with something totally different. MS is giving 343 all the time in world for next Halo, but they are forcing Coliation to just keep shipping Gears every 2 years coz they need some big game in fall along with Forza :| Lets hope these new studios will make some new exciting games  and they will have more than just Gears and Halo.

Next Fable game will get huge love and praise as it will be complete new take on Fable by a new team.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Includes all videos. 

Official videos count:

ZezOO5S.png

____

Gears 5 announce trailer merely attracted ~185K views... and ~285k for the cinematic trailer.  

Crackdown 3 gameplay trailer has ~135k views. Don't forget that the game is releasing in February along with other major titles. 

Unravel 2 has ~330K views. My Friend Pedro has ~275K views

Amazing how no one is even covering or talking about Gears 5 or Crackdown 3. CjXXOZm.gif 

beyond good n evil 2
Stated it as an prequel before airing its trailer
How in the blue hell its part 2/sequel
I dont think this game would top
Giving me same vibe as no man s sky part 1
Participate in the game go for co op raiding
The city of ganesha :facepalm
Means they dont really believe themselves so need help from the fans .
Itna time laga kay bhi

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Gears POP! has more views than Crackdown 3. CjXXOZm.gif 

Honestly, I don't know why Crackdown 3 is even hyped to this level. The first 2 games weren't ground breaking exclusives to begin with and by the looks of it, neither is this game. I'd rather have Gears 5 release faster than this game.

2 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Honestly, I don't know why Crackdown 3 is even hyped to this level. The first 2 games weren't ground breaking exclusives to begin with and by the looks of it, neither is this game.

Add to that the whole 2014 reveal & cloud powaah scam fiasco 

3 AAA games that were revealed that night got canned & this..... 

what an E3 victory that was 

4 hours ago, KnackChap said:

youtube stats from e3 2018.

top  20.

http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=6396.0

Gears 5, crackdown  :rofl::rofl: 

I was searching the quoted list thinking they'll be somewhere at the bottom. :mellow:

Edited by quixote_1989