Sign in to follow this  
Joe Cool

E3 2018 - General Discussion and News

5 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Next Fable game will get huge love and praise as it will be complete new take on Fable by a new team.

in the first E3 totally, but in next 4 E3s and a cancellation later; no more :P

7 hours ago, Django_3101 said:

in the first E3 totally, but in next 4 E3s and a cancellation later; no more :P

Naa PG is very well managed studio. One of the best in Europe according to GI.biz survey. They will get it done in time and will deliver. I'm confident about Fable especially after seeing amount of talent they hired for their 2nd studio to make Fable. They hired people from Sony, Rockstar, Bioware, Former Kojima production devs, Bethesda and DiCE. I have full faith in them. 

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-06-12-playground-games-our-best-is-yet-to-come-thanks-to-microsoft-acquisition

They super confident. 

12 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Includes all videos. 

Official videos count:

ZezOO5S.png

____

Amazing how no one is even covering or talking about Gears 5 or Crackdown 3. CjXXOZm.gif 

Game looks amazing :O

And Gears is not playable or having any kind of behind the door media presentation. 

Same for Crackdown. Media always cover games regardless of their popularity on YT. It's just they didn't get appointment for Gears and Crackdown from MS . It's confirmed by one of the editors on Giantbomb e3 podcast. They said they didn't get any appointment for Gears and Crackdown from MS 

Gears is next year bro, so they saving lot of stuff for next year. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Crackdown 3 still not proper gameplay footage or media coverage is concerning when pretty much every game that is coming next year has some stuff to show.

1 hour ago, Playstationdude said:

Wtf is this? :mellow: wierd game.

Devolver actually publishes pretty good games. 

This game is made by 1 person. Yep. One person and he previously worked on games like LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2 and most recently Tearaway.

Edited by Joe Cool

Crackdown clearly went through development hell, so they clearly not done finishing it. So they not gonna anymore till very close to release. 

Gears 5 will be more Gears and that game is not going through development hell. So they gonna drop lot of media footage next year around e3.  They did same with Gears 4 and last gen Gears games. 

6 minutes ago, slackerninja said:

Zodka logic: Gears has to be like every other game to get people to play it, while Halo: Infinite actually looked like Halo CE so that's ok. 

Considering the X360 era had one Gears every two years that was ok, but one Gears game in the 5 years of the Xbox One is a problem. 

Most of the Halo 5 leads left 343i. No sh*t they're far off in development.

Which could have been greenlit if they didn't fire everyone at Lionhead - who pitched a new take on Fable that wasn't Fable Legends. Xbox management logic:

1. Greenlight the wrong Fable game.

2. Cancel it after prolonged development despite it looking good (I played every beta and at events).

3. Kill off the studio that wanted to work on another Fable game to begin with.

4. Palm off the IP to someone else when they see how much $$$ Horizon Zero Dawn made.

I don't know what's worse, the Xbox team's management this generation or Zodka's hot take on all things Xbox.

:rofl:

MS raped there.

Damm somebody post this on resetera.

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Dude is an insurance agent in real life, talk about stuck in a completely wrong job :lol:

I dunno. I kinda feel work and hobbies are better off not having any relation to one another.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, quixote_1989 said:

I dunno. I kinda feel work and hobbies are better off not having any relation to one another.

Yeah, but at some point he should consider expanding on that. Dude has serious talent when it comes to sarcastic humor. That last line about Manchester :rofl: If people stayed where they are content with their hobby we wouldn't get Miyazaki and Stephen King.