PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

5 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

The rest are only temp shills till gamepass provides a good library, once the tap is turned off, they will go back to being normal lurkers

Yep. Whoever gives me the best deal for my money. I don't get the point of simping over multi-billion corpos who would rob you blind if they could.

Just now, radicaldude said:

Screenshot-20220421-155722595-1.jpg

https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/technology-media-and-telecommunications/our-insights/the-netflix-of-gaming-why-subscription-video-game-services-face-an-uphill-battle

The only way to survive this you ask? 

Transform the entire market into a subscription based thingy and produce games that suit the service. 

As @hope has said before, this would transform gaming as we know it. 

you are saying gamepass is unsustainable .. hence doomed to fail and than say it’s gonna change the industry? Which one is it ? ?

2 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Yep. Whoever gives me the best deal for my money. I don't get the point of simping over multi-billion corpos who would rob you blind if they could.

And he’s saying it like it’s an insult to go with the best deals ?

fanboys these days ?

17 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

They are more than family for the like ~15 langar lovers here, they are the anndaata gamedaata for them, no Phil, no gampass :lol:

Also among those 15, only 2 are like xbots, zodka and trigger
The rest are only temp shills till gamepass provides a good library, once the tap is turned off, they will go back to being normal lurkers :rofl:

Lols at this, you trying to shame and guilt consumers for getting the best deal for their money? I mean whaat??? Seriously?? :roflroll:

Its just coming off awfully salty imo. 

And you are right, if $ony offer something better for PayStation, I'll definitely go for it, end of the day, my loyalties lie only with myself. I don't give af as to who is making more money as long as I have access to quality content at an acceptable price.

Edited by psinide

2 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

How come all your old posts (pre 2020 ones) are removed and only visible to staff? Did you try to delete your account like joecool?

No. 

Though there was a sign in issue & I wasn’t able to sign in on any new device & then something was fixed so that I could login again. 

Something must have been wiped out at that time. 

42 minutes ago, AnK said:

I think atleast 2-3 warning points I got were retaliatory supari like yesterday’s “Nanny” read as “Nani”. 

There is no such if you guys are still being delusional about it..

Everyone don't need to have your perspective of reading words and things..

You do your job and let the MODs to theirs... 

23 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

But why would anyone call ppl “2 kaudi ke uneducated jobless ANAL thinkers” just cause they are raising a valid concern on a particular business model. 

There are a few Xbots here like:- 

Comingle 

HSK

Zodak 

0verlord 

who leave no stone unturned in attacking on personal level & one goes as far as dragging ppl’s family into it when he is left humiliated!!! 

Why do such stuff over just comments against a brand or it’s CEO?!? 
Why form a blood relation in something that is purely opportunity driven?!? 

Edited by AnK

3 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

Overlord is an xbot? 

Wasnt he the same guy who was going gaga and praising to the Lord Cerney?? for the brilliant work he did with the ps5 architecture.

I am confused:unsure:

He's seasonal

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, psinide said:

I don't have the free time to go back quote all the posts where you went to your usual 'IQ' 'intelligence' 'age' based comments. I've called you out multiple times on those - your thinly veiled insults (insults are generally personal). That is your basic response to most of the posts "only someone with low IQ would blah blah blah" etc.

Well if you or anyone else decides to do selective reading of posts then I can only feel thankful that not all mods/Admins are selective readers. 

You will almost always read from the part where I start retaliatory comments & miss out on Triggr,Comingle,HSK’s post before that so I can’t really help you figure out what’s going on. 

3 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

Overlord is an xbot? 

Wasnt he the same guy who was going gaga and praising to the Lord Cerney?? for the brilliant work he did with the ps5 architecture.

He gets personal only with Ponies,
go figure which side he is on. 

19 minutes ago, AnK said:

But why would anyone call ppl “2 kaudi ke uneducated jobless ANAL thinkers” just cause they are raising a valid concern on a particular business model. 

There are a few Xbots here like:- 

Comingle 

HSK

Zodak 

0verlord 

who leave no stone unturned in attacking on personal level & one goes as far as dragging ppl’s family into it when he is left humiliated!!! 

Why do such stuff over just comments against a brand or it’s CEO?!? 
Why form a blood relation in something that is purely opportunity driven?!? 

Why do you always keep crying? ?

always playing the victim card …

and listen to your own words, lord Jimbo  is not your blood relative and lord phail isn’t your arch nemesis . :roflroll:

Edited by hsk_colossus
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, AnK said:

Well if you or anyone else decides to do selective reading of posts then I can only feel thankful that not all mods/Admins are selective readers. 

You will almost always read from the part where I start retaliatory comments & miss out on Triggr,Comingle,HSK’s post before that so I can’t really help you figure out what’s going on.

I'm only referring to your replies to me. 

18 minutes ago, AnK said:

Repeatedly saying the same thing again and again doesn’t make it true.. 

you always get personal first. 

different rules apply to ponies on IVG ?‍♂️

42 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

Overlord is an xbot? 

He’s versatile 

42 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

Overlord is an xbot? 

He’s versatile 

5 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

he doesnt know anything 

Like “No one give a sh*t about Spider-Man” 

Or 

“Who gives a sh*t about Japani games” 

I surely do know (& remember) quite a lot of things for your liking :lol: 

33 minutes ago, psinide said:

I'm only referring to your replies to me. 

49 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

Overlord is an xbot? 

Both of these 2 are :lol:

R6yXxh.gif