Jump to content

PlayStation vs Xbox thread


Recommended Posts

Sony first party games nowhere to be seen this time when it comes to game awards. So ps fanboys trying really hard to change the narrative by giving Sony credit for games made by MS owned studios lol.

 

 

This year belongs to MS owned studios no matter what people say.

Edited by WhiteWolf
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Sony first party games nowhere to be seen this time when it comes game awards. So ps fanboys trying really hard to change the narrative by giving Sony credit for games made by MS owned studios lol.

 

 

This year belongs to MS owned studios no matter what people say.


It’s user voted that’s why RE 8 won overall GOTY 

Only the most popular games get most votes usually, 

 

Until of course it’s the Xbox Shills :giggle: 

A game that barely got any playtime got the most votes from Xbots. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

So ps fanboys trying really hard to change the narrative by giving Sony credit for games made by MS owned studios lol.

15 minutes ago, AnK said:


Most weren’t even M$ owned for the entirety of the year 

Just saying :giggle: 

 

No one else replied except you. Good atleast you admit that you PS fanboy aka viralhog-cool-horse.gif

 

  :lol:

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:


deathloop is awesome… I can’t wait for the next game from Arkane!! 
 

True. 

Easily the GOTY for me, from the nominated games. 

 

Been playing from Day 1, feels new every day. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, AnK said:


It’s user voted that’s why RE 8 won overall GOTY 

Only the most popular games get most votes usually, 

 

Until of course it’s the Xbox Shills :giggle: 

A game that barely got any playtime got the most votes from Xbots. 

So if PS game wins public vote in any public poll its fair, but Xbox game wins then all shills voted for it? Lol.

 

Its also on PC Steam btw 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

So if PS game wins public vote in any public poll its fair, but Xbox game wins then all shills voted for it? Lol.

 

Its also on PC Steam btw 


I’m just pointing out a simple fact 

don’t really care what public vote for 

Just like many ppl didn’t care God Of War winning IGN’s GOAT. 

 

Critics chose Deathloop & Arcane chose to thank Playstation…..not even Bethesda or Zenimax lol 😂 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AnK said:

 


Thanks ‘Playstation’ In Believing in them in there hard times.
 

Lmao the developer themselves are crediting the right company for the success ,but shills I tell you :rofl: 

 

 

 

"Shoutout to PlayStation for this spotlight, that got people excited for game"

 

This is what he said. Means, featuring them in all their shows. Just for marketing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

 

"Shoutout to PlayStation for this spotlight, that got people excited for game"

 

This is what he said. Means, featuring them in all their shows. Just for marketing.


“For believing in us” is the exact statement he made.
 

& right before that he explained how tough it was to sustain development. 
Go comprehend again. 

 

Exclusivity deals are different than Marketing deals. 
They paid a lot of money upfront in early stages of the game to buy console rights for one year. 
 

 

Marketed it as one of their own because of it. 
 

 

43 minutes ago, Vamos said:

He means to thank PS users who bought the game at full price, which won't happen again with Xbox next year. :giggle:

 

If that’s the case then I think all developers would be thanking PS right about now. 
No one is buying sh*t on Xbox anymore,it’s all about the ration card :giggle: 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, AnK said:


“For believing in us” is the exact statement he made.
 

& right before that he explained how tough it was to sustain development. 
Go comprehend again. 

 

Exclusivity deals are different than Marketing deals. 
They paid a lot of money upfront in early stages of the game to buy console rights for one year. 
 

 

Marketed it as one of their own because of it. 
 

 

 

I have seen it twice. 

 

You market something this heavily only if you believe in it.

 

It can be more expensive than development itself.

 

And he thanked them just for marketing.

 

Before that he talked about people who green lit the project etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

And he thanked them just for marketing.

 

Before that he talked about people who green lit the project etc.


Sure,if that makes you sleep better at night. 
 

He didn’t mention any other corporate except Sony in his winning speech

 

Mentioned Robert A. Altman (former Zenimax founder who is dead now) & Playstation for believing in them(& giving the spotlight separately). 
 

So I’ll leave it just at that for the rational ppl to figure out who made this game possible. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, AnK said:

If that’s the case then I think all developers would be thanking PS right about now. 
No one is buying sh*t on Xbox anymore,it’s all about the ration card :giggle: 

Ofc… 

majority of the sales happen on PS all the time. 
 

Also, the sales in the launch week are crucial, where PS has the advantage. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Vamos said:

Ofc… 

majority of the sales happen on PS all the time. 

& Somehow ppl think it’s a “win” for Xbox. 
 

They are pretty much clueless as to which direction traditional AAA gaming is headed at. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...