Jump to content

PlayStation vs Xbox thread


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, AnK said:

& Somehow ppl think it’s a “win” for Xbox. 
 

They are pretty much clueless as to which direction traditional AAA gaming is headed at. 

Its a win for xbox gamepass subscribers and a win for xbox only if they get more subscribers.

 

Trust me non of the subscribers worry about MS profits and neither should you coz subscription model doesnt work like that. 
 

There are so many subscribers in this forum itself who have 0 complaints. The only complaints there are comes surprisingly from non subscribers like you and your friends :loser:


Stop worrying and start gaming :console:

Edited by triggr happy ss
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Its a win for xbox gamepass subscribers and a win for xbox only if they get more subscribers.

 

Trust me non of the subscribers worry about MS profits and neither should you coz subscription model doesnt work like that. 
 

There are so many subscribers in this forum itself who have 0 complaints. The only complaints there are comes surprisingly from non subscribers like you and your friends :loser:


Stop worrying and start gaming :console:


Every other post of yours is regarding how Xbox is into viable profitable position.

 

You saying about not caring is ironic.

 

Also no one complains of free stuff. 
Not even me. 
 

Netflix,Disney,Amazon & pretty much everyone in streaming is in subscription business now & it’s only Foolish to think there’s anything wrong with it. 
 

 

But guess what……none of these services offer a back door entry to increase their counts without revenue just to create good face value :giggle: 

 

If something is not making money then it’s not making money & why should we not say that it’s not making money,while also enjoying it’s fruits. 
 

Happened with Jio in India,ppl enjoyed it unlimited 

But never found one stupid shill who said that “hey it’s profitable even when it’s free”. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No wonder half the YouTube have been putting Forza & Halo clips. 
 

M$ is going in for the mass capture of every single gaming display out there. 
 

Only thing that remains to be seen if they can actually capture the market like Jio did. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, hsk_colossus said:


yup I am sure that’s the true reason otherwise Why would anyone put gaming clips on YouTube :rofl:


Why wouldn’t they…when everything is on the house. 
There’s no reason left not to 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

It says random. If it's really random, who knows maybe one of us from IVG might get it. 


Obviously they will pick only those who will promote it on twitch/YouTube/Facebook/Twitter/discord. 
 

They aren’t really sending it to silent players or casuals. 
 

There was an era where ppl would buy critics,M$ is ushering in a new one of buying Fans :lol: 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AnK said:

 

But guess what……none of these services offer a back door entry to increase their counts without revenue just to create good face value :giggle: 

 

If something is not making money then it’s not making money & why should we not say that it’s not making money,while also enjoying it’s fruits. 
 

Happened with Jio in India,ppl enjoyed it unlimited 

But never found one stupid shill who said that “hey it’s profitable even when it’s free”. 

How do you know MS is not making money with its Xbox division ?

Do you know how much revenue did they generate last quarter ? Expenses of xbox division ? Profitability if any ? How many are paying full 15$ for Ultimate GP per month and how many are using 'backdoor entry' ? Do you know how much xbox is paying Game Devs for allowing their games to be playable through gamepass for 'free'

 

Please share if you have those figures .

The only available figure is the Xbox division revenue - For Q1 2021 it was their highest ever.

Don't give your assumptions like everyone  takes backdoor entry into gamepass only .. 

 

I m not saying xbox is making loads of money but I can't say it's not making any money either as no one knows for sure .

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

Obviously they will pick only those who will promote it on twitch/YouTube/Facebook/Twitter/discord. 
 

They aren’t really sending it to silent players or casuals. 
 

There was an era where ppl would buy critics,M$ is ushering in a new one of buying Fans :lol: 

Microsoft's marketing has always been like this... very much reliant on social media influencers. 

 

Sony on the other hand spends too much money on marketing, hence they put out better ads. 

For PS5, they got big names like Michael B Jordan, Osaka, Travis Scott for short ads.

And not to mention, due to their UCL sponsorship, many footballers (Neymar, Lewandowski, etc) posted IG pics with PS5. 

 

There was this article I read which mentioned that Sony spent almost 3 times as much on ads as Microsoft did ahead of the launch last year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, AnK said:


Why wouldn’t they…when everything is on the house. 
There’s no reason left not to 😂


Fully agree with you, bro.. that’s the true reason :roflroll:

they are basically left with no choice..

Edited by hsk_colossus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

I m not saying xbox is making loads of money but I can't say it's not making any money either as no one knows for sure .

 


I’m just assuming things after using common sense. 
I don’t have any data on profitability because there is none available…..along with mysterious bookings of expenses such as buying Bethesda under some other M$ head but using it to promote Xbox Studios. 
 

Not providing any data & then boasting about it’s sustainability in itself is reason enough to speculate something is not right. 
 

But if someone has Fanboy glasses on & shuts out common sense then what can I say(apart from what I’m saying already :mellow: ) 

 

6 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Microsoft's marketing has always been like this... very much reliant on social media influencers. 

 

Sony on the other hand spends too much money on marketing, hence they put out better ads. 

For PS5, they got big names like Michael B Jordan, Osaka, Travis Scott for short ads.

And not to mention, due to their UCL sponsorship, many footballers (Neymar, Lewandowski, etc) posted IG pics with PS5. 

 

There was this article I read which mentioned that Sony spent almost 3 times as much on ads as Microsoft did ahead of the launch last year. 

 

Spending on marketing doesn’t increase your player count instantly ,which they are apparently using to manipulate their data. 

Giving free subscriptions & goodies to the masses is like more important for them right now. 

 

Also Dwayne The Rock Johnson,Broooooo

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Microsoft's marketing has always been like this... very much reliant on social media influencers. 

 

Sony on the other hand spends too much money on marketing, hence they put out better ads. 

For PS5, they got big names like Michael B Jordan, Osaka, Travis Scott for short ads.

And not to mention, due to their UCL sponsorship, many footballers (Neymar, Lewandowski, etc) posted IG pics with PS5. 

 

There was this article I read which mentioned that Sony spent almost 3 times as much on ads as Microsoft did ahead of the launch last year. 

 

One of the most beautiful ads for the PS5. Hope they make an actual game out of this concept :wub:

 

 

Far better than any celebrities Sony could have brought in

Edited by roun90
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, roun90 said:

 

One of the most beautiful ads for the PS5. Hope they make an actual game out of this :wub:

 

 

Far better than any celebrities Sony could have brought in

 

I keep seeing this before YouTube videos. 

 

Ok ad. What's beautiful about it?

 

I like this one better, must've seen 10 times already.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

 

I keep seeing this before YouTube videos. 

 

Ok ad. What's beautiful about it?

 

I like this one better, must've seen 10 times already.

 

 

 

It's beautiful because it's also a concept for a game. Imagine an open world action/adventure chess game with action and the 2 kings playing against each other. It's mind-blowing simply for the concept.

Edited by roun90
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...