PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Avatar is actually among the top 100 lists frequently. 

You can have a different opinion, but you cannot change facts. Movie had over 190 nominations, 3 Oscars, was WELL ahead of it's time, and Cameron did try to build an excellent world. 

Personally, super excited for Avatar sequels. It was unlike anything I had seen in 2009, and I hope it will be unlike anything that I will see 2022/2023. Want to see different well fleshed out worlds except the usual Marvel, DC or the likes. 

Same. Loved Avatar, it is not a masterpiece per se but an excellent commercial movie imo. It is great at what it sets out to be

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

This is solid if true. Console GP basically includes all releases in XSX, right ? 

All MS releases and other third party releases with whom MS has ties for GP release, not all xbox releases by default

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Then don't. Why do you want to objectively value things which are inherently subjective. Revenue is just a popularity contest. Popular =/= good. 

Then don't what? You stated your opinion, people did theirs (based on whatever criteria they used).

4 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Shubharambh...

Screenshot_20220321-100506_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you were baiting as the first episode is currently sitting at 7.5/10 (the series is unrated, duh) and that 1 rating is from a user review. Regardless of how good/bad the TV show turns out to be, it amazes me to see the level of discussion on this forum. :doh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

:rofl:

still salty about gamepass..

here is  something for you 

MS be like ab toh lelo koi India mein.

Xbots on IVG thinking GP is making enough profits that they can offer more cheap sub 

WiiRlM.gif

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

How is it 200 per month? 

Didn't you say this is a 58k scam? 

58k/36 = 200? Your calculator is broken.

Right now I’m thinking & speaking from the delusional prospective of bots rejoicing for absolutely nothing exactly. 

If anything this is an indication that back door is about to get shut & affectively its an increase going forth rather than a decrease. 

Edit:- But considering everything ,it had to happen at some point & it’s good pricing for Indian market if this the final landing after initial market penetration back door. 

Edited by AnK

14 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you were baiting as the first episode is currently sitting at 7.5/10 (the series is unrated, duh) and that 1 rating is from a user review. Regardless of how good/bad the TV show turns out to be, it amazes me to see the level of discussion on this forum. :doh:

Chill man. Check the thread name. 

‘Halo’ Review: A Clumsy Adaptation of a Beloved Game Franchise (slantmagazine.com)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, hope said:

Chill man. Check the thread name. 

‘Halo’ Review: A Clumsy Adaptation of a Beloved Game Franchise (slantmagazine.com)

Have seen similar posts from you in other threads as well. So maybe take your own advice?

28 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

How can you judge art without experiencing it? 

Judging movies based on amount of tickets they sold is stupid. 

There are a lot of things that happen in this thread which are stupid. No point taking these things as anything but baits..

PS - I am assuming you have seen the new Uncharted  movie, right?

Edited by Sach4life

I was under the impression, a movie was considered a hit or flop depending on how much it grosses, the critic score is irrelevant. Transformers was reviewed bad, yet it was a massive hit. The new Bladerunner was critically acclaimed, but it was a flop as it didn't break profit.

TV shows don't have grosses, but depends on how many people watch it and how well it was critically recieved. Halo TV series isn't reviewed well, but maybe it has high viewership, but if that's bad too, Paramount will either take another shot with season 2 or shut it down.

So yes, uncharted film is a hit whether you feel it's bad or good. Gross collection doesn't care about your feelings.

7 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

I was under the impression, a movie was considered a hit or flop depending on how much it grosses, the critic score is irrelevant. Transformers was reviewed bad, yet it was a massive hit. The new Bladerunner was critically acclaimed, but it was a flop as it didn't break profit.

TV shows don't have grosses, but depends on how many people watch it and how well it was critically recieved. Halo TV series isn't reviewed well, but maybe it has high viewership, but if that's bad too, Paramount will either take another shot with season 2 or shut it down.

So yes, uncharted film is a hit whether you feel it's bad or good. Gross collection doesn't care about your feelings.

Moreover, I would love to see how many people here (who are calling UC bad) have actually seen it.

Calling art bad without actually seeing it is stupid you see 

Edited by Sach4life

10 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Have seen similar posts from you in other threads as well. So maybe take your own advice?

Thik hai NTR bhai 

6 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

How can a price drop/ correction elicit a negative reaction? IDGI ?

Negative not, laughable yes 

• Haha 1

Just now, Sach4life said:

Moreover, I would love to see how many people here (who are calling UC bad) have actually seen it.

Actually art bad without actually seeing it is stupid, you see 

Xbot 1:- XYZ is just aweful (without watching of course)

Me:- Hey looks like ABC is even worse than that. 

Xbot 2:- How can you say that without even experiencing. 
Me:- Take a pee & go to sleep. 

• Like 2