PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

10 minutes ago, AnK said:

Only a jhandu man will think all the minted money is going directly into their pockets.

It’s being reused to create more class apart content.

See the last page for amount of content jhandu ppl got who are more interested in counting paradox’s instead of quality games. :lol: 

Arreu bhaag mat iska reply de.

Mard ka bacha ban mard ka ?

14 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

So? What has this got to do with what I asked? 

See what i asked and what reply i got ,a wall of nonsense as usual :rofl: 

Bhai seeda bata are ads bad or good when sony does it ?but no i want to shove my analysis in every post.

24 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

And who the heck pays $70 in india anyways. 

For ps5, the games generally launch at 4.5-4.6k for a brand new sealed unit. 

~$62. 

Which you can sell later. 

You will definitely not pay 62 $ either ,you need to own a console first :lol:

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

And all so called aaa titles are getting delayed. 

Won't be surprised if Starfield gets delayed as well. 

If it does, then this year for xbox  would be as empty as Spenders words. 

Xbox already won this year with Tunic :clap3:

Ah GT7 the famous mtx free game where you pay $70 for the opportunity to buy the cars you've already paid for, with more real money at a shop sponsored by an auction house brand placement.

And then the servers implode on themselves globally.

Top quality stuff indeed. 

--

In-game ads are a sh*t move regardless of who does it. At best limit it to F2P games like what both Sony & MS's experiments seem to be doing. Beyond that and it's time to get the pitchforks. 

Another observation is that Sony seems to be pivot quite a bit to digital first F2P GAAS model with their current moves. Makes sense on a business-level with Roblox, Fortnite, Warzone, GTA:O, etc being such high grossers. For the gamers though ... ?

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

See what i asked and what reply i got ,a wall of nonsense as usual :rofl: 

Bhai seeda bata are ads bad or good when sony does it ?but no i want to shove my analysis in every post.

Arrey bhai itni chhotii si cheez tujhe samajhne me aafat kyu aati hai?!? :rofl:

RV bhi bol raha mai bhi bol raha

If someone announces ads for F2P games no one gives a sh*t. 
Be it any developer. 

But in M$’s case the scenario changes coz they have given Gears,Halo,Forza for free already(by whatever means). 

& are poised to give all Actiblizzard & Bethesda games free aswell. 

Who the f**k would want to see ads in Halo,Gears,Forza,COD,Elderscrolls,Doom,Fallout,Wolfenstein,Dishonoured. 

Obviously only the ones who just don’t want to pay upfront nor a premium tier of subscription will just have to make do with these ads!!!

That’s what I said from the beginning but Sony doesn’t fit in anywhere in this scenario as they aren’t giving AAA for free to begin with.

5 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Advertisements like these? Its already been done, it was removed in directors cut though.

monster.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/death-stranding-directors-cut-removed-monster-energy-drinks/amp/

No 

these are instances based advertisement.

Where a specific screenplay requires a certain object but it’s not designed around it. 

It’s not the main source of revenue & the slot is booked for the highest bidder.

But when ads are the main source of revenue it is incorporated on priority & not instance. 

16 hours ago, fatpigeon said:

Sony frequents this forum regularly im sure, so I hope they read this and release KZ/Resistance remasters soon.

Problem with PS3 games is that they can’t be remastered.

They just have to redevelop it from coding level. 

Exactly 

it’s that kinda thing which will be incorporated in AAA console games now which aren’t being sold nor are being given in high tier money making subscription. 

It’s kinda ok for those who don’t want to pay but still play. 
They shouldn’t oppose this possibility & option. 

If they oppose even this,then obviously it’s muft ka chandan ghisne wala Nandan speaking from within them. 

Edited by AnK

13 minutes ago, hope said:

Koi nhi 

welcome-nana-patekar-seh-lenge-thoda.jpg

As long as you spend appropriately valued money on your entertainment.

You don’t have to worry about these advertisements. 

There is going to be a free tier most likely which will incorporate this. 

Edited by AnK

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

The price you pay for mtx free, bugs free, directly playable via discs, aaa blockbusters (some of them potential gotys). 

Just like GT7, Days Gone, No Mans Sky, H:FW? 

Every single game that launches has bugs and needs day 0-5 patches regardless of publisher/developer. All you ponies seem to have selective memories. 

22 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

How can xbox with with something for which you don't even need an xbox. 

It's available on steam. 

So basically all your AAA blockbusters that have now launched on PC are not Sony's win anymore? This is most baseless argument I have seen, even from you.

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

And who the heck pays $70 in india anyways. 

For ps5, the games generally launch at 4.5-4.6k for a brand new sealed unit. 

~$62. 

Which you can sell later. 

Well, it is still a 15-20% increase from previous gen. I guess only people who actually buy and play current gen games will be affected, so you wouldn't know the impact.

1 hour ago, AnK said:

$50-$60 MRP in games happened cos of greed you think?!

EA,Activision,Sony,Nintendo,T2,Ubisoft & pretty much every other publisher is greedy so you should stop playing & paying for all AAA games in the market.

Just stick Gears/Halo/Forza (as if weren’t already)

Oh & now there’s CrossFX also :lol:

You still don’t know what Sony will do with F2P games coz they just don’t have it yet!!!

M$ does & in dire need to start earning someway or the other coz all are going free of cost mostly 

The desperation was evident when they tried to increase back door prices. 

Also only a fool would think about Sony’s $18 tier & cry a river here when it’s not even available for us.

$15 tier is just $100 yearly compared to $180 (that M$ laughably thinks ppl would pay someday).

For you indians is ₹400 a month & ₹200 with sharing. 

& you get to play Returnal,MilesM & soon other AAA titles that you haven’t yet. 
Koi teri tarah ka he hoga jo hasne ki jagah royega :rofl: 

Coz “Who the f**k cares about Spider-Man” :loser:

Just because other publishers are being scummy, its ok for Sony to imitate them?? They have already fallen from grace with their "generations" comment, then back tracking and releasing cross-gen. Abhorrent MTX with GT7, their 'free next-gen' upgrade debacle. They have also explicitly mentioned they will give more focus towards 'live service' games, which is never a good sign. You might be OK with Sony trying to emulate scummy publisher, I'm not, especially since it directly affects me as a PS5 owner.

By your own admission you have 'quit' online gaming, making your gaming experience over at least the last 2-3 years where a lot of online focused games (NiOH, Death Stranding, Demon Souls etc), so your experience and related opinions are already based on a sub-par usage (not counting 0 usage on current gen) So you don't have any skin in the subscription game. And if you think majority of players globally are using the backdoor for GPU, you are being delusional. No company, how much ever rich they might be, would not be able to sustain it. As for the other point, with the GPU price now reduced, its perfectly economical for Indians to go with full price subscriptions. And as it stands, it is still infinitely more value for money with guaranteed day-1 for 1st party games. Most of the PS5 owners here have bought Returnal & Miles Morales making these offerings. Specifically talking about our forum, we have enthusiasts who know what to buy and they usually do it day 1 or within the 1st month of release. So the PS+ tiers are pretty much useless to most of us. 

And Sony is willy nilly banning game sharing, what's to stop them from doing the same when you share PS+ subscription? Xbox GPU has a family sharing functionality. Its not backdoor sharing. Instead of appreciating the accessibility that MS is facilitating, we have ponies speculating sustainability and profit margins - since most of us don't own major stakes in MS, we take advantage and expliot all loopholes to get the most for our money.

You keep crying floods when you don't have access to current gen consoles, I don't think you have a leg to stand on if others are speculating about inaccessible subscriptions.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, psinide said:

And Sony is willy nilly banning game sharing, what's to stop them from doing the same when you share PS+ subscription

FYI Sony is banning accounts that are being sold or has fraud on them carding etc. These are against TOS

Lol

So let me get this straight.

- SONY patented in-game advertising?

- Increased game prices to 70$, sold ponies the game at 70$, and then asked ponies to buy cars in the same game at 300$ even for a single model?

- Already used in-game adverts in primarily AAA SP game like Death Stranding?

Isi baat pe ek aur lori ho jaaye?

Lalla lalla PONY

SONY ki katori

Katori me mtx aur In-game ad kaa bataasha

PONY kare tamasha 

Ok ok, i will see myslef out :mellow:

• Haha 4