Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 minutes ago, ganeshran said:

I have a sub till October next year. If I change plan to Extra, can I stack Extra on top of it?

I was able to stack on my deluxe subscription , but couldnt change to Extra . I had to cancel the plan change to be able to stack

16 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

I tried to do buy again its showing next billing cycle you will be charged XX because I am ready on active sub.. not showing me your sub willl be till 2025

You just have to accept buying another year.

It will show you 2025 on the billing screen.

You can stack as many years of the same tier you are on.

Again I just hope this price increase reflects content upgradation on essential otherwise I don’t think many ppl would be paying this price for online features & mostly unwanted games.

It’s a real blow for ppl who subscribe only for online features.

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, AnK said:

You just have to accept buying another year.

It will show you 2025 on the billing screen.

You can stack as many years of the same tier you are on.

Again I just hope this price increase reflects content upgradation on essential otherwise I don’t think many ppl would be paying this price for online features & mostly unwanted games.

It’s a real blow for ppl who subscribe only for online features.

will wait for Black Friday sale..

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

will wait for Black Friday sale..

I think it’s going to be the same as today’s price.

Earlier $60 used to come down to $40,now $80 will come down to $60. 

So I guess doing now or then doesn’t really make a difference.

If someone had store credit which he got on a discount or still can arrange one,only then it makes sense to stack right away.

Love the confidence (arrogance) with how they increased and not acknowledging and justifying the move.

Pretty sure they will have some interesting Day 1 launches in the pipeline to pull back crowd but hope they are forced to bring down the cost or add value somehow.

Mine( ps plus extra) expires on 26/10/23. I have a US ps plus . Should I renew now itself or wait for black Friday and stuff?

Depend on mostly ps plus catalogue for games. Rarely buy discs or digitally 

Edited by silv3rgunn3r

4 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Mine( ps plus extra) expires on 26/10/23. I have a US ps plus . Should I renew now itself or wait for black Friday and stuff?

Depend on mostly ps plus catalogue for games. Rarely buy discs or digitally 

It would be most likely the same price whether you renew before 6th or wait for the sale.

Assuming there is going to be a sale this year!!! :scratchchin:

Edited by AnK

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

It would be most likely the same price whether you renew before 6th or wait for the sale.

Assuming there is going to be a sale this year!!! :scratchchin:

Thing is mine expires before black Friday lol. So will need to renew before 26th October :P

Pretty sure there will be a sale.

3 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Thing is mine expires before black Friday lol. So will need to renew before 26th October :P

Pretty sure there will be a sale.

Then your best bet is to find some discount on PSN wallet code & buy right away.

Coz even in Black Friday Sale it will be more or less similarly priced as it is before the 6th.

I had some discounted credit in my wallet so stacked 1 more year.

1 minute ago, AnK said:

Then your best bet is to find some discount on PSN wallet code & buy right away.

Coz even in Black Friday Sale it will be more or less similarly priced as it is before the 6th.

I had some discounted credit in my wallet so stacked 1 more year.

Ya will do that now . Wallet has only 22$ . Will look around for 100$ store cards. Thanks :arigato:

What happens to your save game data uploaded on cloud after your membership expires?

Is it still there or it gets deleted. Reason I am asking this is say for example my hard disk gets corrupted and I lose all data. And i subscribe for 1 month plan then can i download/Sync the old data and play from those saves/games rather than starting brand new in every game ?

Edited by Krazyniks