The Playstation 5 thread

4 hours ago, Sach4life said:

I don't necessarily agree. While this show was lacking from first party standpoint, I definitely expect around 2-3 of AAA first party SP games next year/early 2025.

For Sony first party games, the average gap between first reveal teaser and the launch of the game is around 3-4 years. 

2 hours ago, RV1709 said:

Sony was serving Xbox like trash - disappointed!

but if this was an Xbox showcase, it would have been called a step up 

Hahahhah

excited to play spider man and be prompted to press buttons for the next 30 hours.

Remarkable :giggle:

Hey time to buy a VR 2 ,crossfire looks epic 😂

Edited by triggr happy ss

9 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Hahahhah

excited to play spider man and be promoted to press buttons for the next 30 hours.

Remarkable :giggle:

Hey time to buy a VR 2 ,crossfire looks epic 😂

You should play redfall then. The quality of that game is more up your alley 🤭

15 minutes ago, Vamos said:

For Sony first party games, the average gap between first reveal teaser and the launch of the game is around 3-4 years. 

Wasn't Spiderman 2 revealed for the first time at the end of 2021? I can totally see them showing something at the end of this year and then releasing it in 2025

7 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Wasn't Spiderman 2 revealed for the first time at the end of 2021? I can totally see them showing something at the end of this year and then releasing it in 2025

They already showed 'something else'. It's called Wolverine. It's a 3-4 year wait for that anyway.

They recently released Redfall. This is the last thing they are supposed to be doing. I know both of them do this and its meant for fun but don't throw stones in mud, some of that mud might fall on you as well.

Btw, what is Sucker Punch working on? Maybe we'll see at Gamescom or TGS.

1 hour ago, VelivolusDas said:

They already showed 'something else'. It's called Wolverine. It's a 3-4 year wait for that anyway.

That is from Insomniac which is already releasing SM2. My point was regarding other studios. Having said that, it is amazing how quickly Insomniac is able to come up with so many quality games at such a quick pace.

Just now, Agent 47 said:

They recently released Redfall. This is the last thing they are supposed to be doing. I know both of them do this and its meant for fun but don't throw stones in mud, some of that mud might fall on you as well.

Btw, what is Sucker Punch working on? Maybe we'll see at Gamescom or TGS.

GOT was released in 2020 but post that, they did release some extra content for it which includes a MP mode and SP expansion. I am assuming their game is at least a year away.

1 hour ago, Vamos said:

Bro all AAA take time ,a minimum of 4-5 years and even more time for NEW Ips.

Goes for both sides xbox and playstation, its just stupid to expect otherwise .

10 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Plus, they also knew Xbox's upcoming event is in June. 

Now they gave them the advantage on a silver platter. All MS needs to do now is not f**k up Starfield and Forza Motorsport showcase. 

6 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

That is from Insomniac which is already releasing SM2. My point was regarding other studios. Having said that, it is amazing how quickly Insomniac is able to come up with so many quality games at such a quick pace.

Full credit to Insomniac and i have heard great things about spiderman but unfortunately havent played the games. Arent the world same between the games with just shinier graphics? 

20 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Full credit to Insomniac and i have heard great things about spiderman but unfortunately havent played the games. Arent the world same between the games with just shinier graphics? 

You mean between original Spider man game and Mile Morales? Yes, world was the same but the story, characters, etc. are different. What we have seen of Spider man 2 today, we have a new area added to the map, Peter has Symbiote which leads to completely different abilities (some of which were shown). Miles showed off new abilities as well and then we have the ability to switch between two different Spider man and other addition to combat and traversal which includes new gliding mechanic.

Also, it is not just the Spider Man games, Insomniac has already released RnC Rift's Apart as well which was awesome.