The Playstation 5 thread

2 hours ago, b!T said:

Once he redeems it on PS5, won't the same games become available on PS4 as well? I heard people were redeeming on friends PS5 to play it on their own PS4.

Yeah, this is the information that I was looking for.  Looks like it's sorted :)

Will try and revert 

2 hours ago, AnK said:

Yes all those 20 Titles will work just Fine on PS4 

Miles Morales PS5 disc won’t be read by PS4 though so it won’t work 

Thank you. 

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

PS4 is not future compatible with the ps5 games. Ps5 is backwards compatible with PS4 games. So if you insert miles Morales PS4 disc in a ps5, you'll get graphical updates. 

Will wait for sale on UE edition for PS4 ?

I'll be keeping both the consoles for some time now.

3 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Bc I feel for the people who paid scalper prices for ps5 and series X. Literally 0 next gen games lmao:rofl:

Anyone wanna buy a hardly used, but displayed as showpiece and used as scale model bike stand PS5 in Bangalore. Box and bill is available. Controller charged four times.

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

No but I want next gen games. Only gaand faad games are next gen atm which are out of my aukat. 

Played through Miles Morales and didn't get the next gen feel at all. 

XSX pe at least muft games to hain. They're making their flagship franchises cross gen. 

Better to have XSX which has proper next gen games after 2 years than this. Sony blowing their load on cross gen games and then have to wait another 5 years for proper next gen God of War. 

By that time, you would demand PS6 exclusive for the third one.

Edited by Mysteryman

gt7-ps5-adspot-20201208-001-860x484.png

I think this is probably the first time Sony has outright cheated the audience of their promos 

They usually get every little detail right 

Bad move Sony 

I’ma stawp defending you now 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

No but I want next gen games. Only gaand faad games are next gen atm which are out of my aukat. 

Played through Miles Morales and didn't get the next gen feel at all. 

XSX pe at least muft games to hain. They're making their flagship franchises cross gen. 

Better to have XSX which has proper next gen games after 2 years than this. Sony blowing their load on cross gen games and then have to wait another 5 years for proper next gen God of War. 

Sony doesn't just have 3-4 IPs. The next proper Spidey will be soon after GoW for eg.  

3 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Sony doesn't just have 3-4 IPs. The next proper Spidey will be soon after GoW for eg.  

& who’s to stop Sony from not making that one Crossgen too if they are releasing in same year 

They outright lied with GT7 

which I was totally not expecting 

They have never done something of this sort ever before 

So promo trailers can’t be trusted now so what is even there to make you feel confident while making an investment 

Tmrw even Demon Souls,Returnal & Ratchet may end up on PS4 

& who will be looking like a fool then