Jump to content

The Playstation 5 thread


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:


except Returnal which I don’t want to play, other 3 are top notch titles 

 

Yeah quality is there. 

 

Returnal good.

 

Deathloop good.

 

Demons Souls good, though I played it on PS3 back then which is superior version imo.

 

I just wish R & C was more than pretty graphics. I have been playing them since PS2 era. Have played 6 of them. This one is safe sequal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

This is the greatest lineup since the ps one maybe. All 80+ on meta games. 

 

 

Some are crossgen due to the pandemic. You totally didn't account that. Plus the games they have shown (and the ones they haven't). They are planning to obliterate competition this generation within 2 years. 

 


 

PS2 launch titles (October 26, 2000)

 

Armored Core 2

Dead or Alive 2: Hardcore

Dynasty Warriors 2

ESPN International Track and Field

ESPN X-Games Snowboarding

Eternal Ring

Evergrace

FantaVision

GunGriffon Blaze

Kessen

Madden NFL 2001

Midnight Club

Moto GP

NHL 2001

Orphen: Scion of Sorcery

Q-Ball Billiards Master

Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2

Ridge Racer V

Silent Scope

Smuggler's Run

SSX

Street Fighter EX3

Summoner

Swing Away

Tekken Tag Tournament

TimeSplitters

Unreal Tournament

Wild Wild Racing

X-Squad

 

PS3 launch titles (November 17, 2006)

 

Blast Factor

Call of Duty 3

Genji: Days of the Blade

Madden NFL 07

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire

NBA 07

NBA 2K7

Need for Speed Carbon

Resistance: Fall of Man

Ridge Racer 7

Tony Hawk's Project 8

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07

Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

 

PS4 launch titles (November 15, 2013)

 

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

Battlefield 4

Blacklight Retribution

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Contrast

DC Universe Online

FIFA 14

Flower

Injustice: Gods Among Us -- Ultimate Edition

Just Dance 2014

Killzone Shadow Fall

Knack

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Madden NFL 25

NBA 2k14

Need for Speed Rivals

Resogun

Sound Shapes

Super Motherload

Trine 2: Complete Story

Warframe


 

 How is ps5 launch better?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, swift said:


 

PS2 launch titles (October 26, 2000)

 

Armored Core 2

Dead or Alive 2: Hardcore

Dynasty Warriors 2

ESPN International Track and Field

ESPN X-Games Snowboarding

Eternal Ring

Evergrace

FantaVision

GunGriffon Blaze

Kessen

Madden NFL 2001

Midnight Club

Moto GP

NHL 2001

Orphen: Scion of Sorcery

Q-Ball Billiards Master

Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2

Ridge Racer V

Silent Scope

Smuggler's Run

SSX

Street Fighter EX3

Summoner

Swing Away

Tekken Tag Tournament

TimeSplitters

Unreal Tournament

Wild Wild Racing

X-Squad

 

PS3 launch titles (November 17, 2006)

 

Blast Factor

Call of Duty 3

Genji: Days of the Blade

Madden NFL 07

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire

NBA 07

NBA 2K7

Need for Speed Carbon

Resistance: Fall of Man

Ridge Racer 7

Tony Hawk's Project 8

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07

Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

 

PS4 launch titles (November 15, 2013)

 

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

Battlefield 4

Blacklight Retribution

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Contrast

DC Universe Online

FIFA 14

Flower

Injustice: Gods Among Us -- Ultimate Edition

Just Dance 2014

Killzone Shadow Fall

Knack

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Madden NFL 25

NBA 2k14

Need for Speed Rivals

Resogun

Sound Shapes

Super Motherload

Trine 2: Complete Story

Warframe


 

 How is ps5 launch better?


Dude he was only counting PS exclusives 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, AnK said:


Dude he was only counting PS exclusives 

 


 

Exclusive or not all gen launch aren’t that impressive tbh which is why i said I wouldn’t call it a banger and as for ps4 launch they said how fast ps4 was, this and that and they gave us and indie game called resogun, same with ps5  games were also available on ps4, people still can’t get their hands on ps5 and lastly they’re talking about 4k 120hrz like it will be constant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, swift said:


 

Exclusive or not all gen launch aren’t that impressive tbh which is why i said I wouldn’t call it a banger and as for ps4 launch they said how fast ps4 was, this and that and they gave us and indie game called resogun, same with ps5  games were also available on ps4, people still can’t get their hands on ps5 and lastly they’re talking about 4k 120hrz like it will be constant.

 

 

Do you know about a website , metacritic? 

 

Kindly compare scores of games launched on ps5 with the launch titles of previous generations. 

 

 

Edited by radicaldude
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, swift said:


 

Exclusive or not all gen launch aren’t that impressive tbh which is why i said I wouldn’t call it a banger and as for ps4 launch they said how fast ps4 was, this and that and they gave us and indie game called resogun, same with ps5  games were also available on ps4, people still can’t get their hands on ps5 and lastly they’re talking about 4k 120hrz like it will be constant.


If you want to put “exclusives or not” out of the equation then there is nothing to discuss really,coz his post was regarding that

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree with swift.

 

There are good games to play on all systems. 

 

Anything more is a hyperbole.

 

Those games are not launch titles but 1st year titles.

 

If I take out that pic of PS2 year 1 titles, it will get embarrassing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

If I take out that pic of PS2 year 1 titles, it will get embarrassing.


Good you are comparing it to PS2 launch era 

Coz it’s considered the best,even comparison to that is an honour 

 

Kudos to you 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Agree or not, ps5 is already selling like hot cakes. 

 

It has breached the 10m barrier within one year of launch. 

 

 

It's clear that gamers prefer ps5s over other systems, as it gives the best experience money can presently buy. 


why haven’t you bought it ? 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...