The Xbox Series X|S thread

I think it will have all of that but visually it will not be cartoony. Plus you can have humor in witcher style world as well.

Man if it got sea of thieves style graphics. Oh boy the hate it will get will be insane. Lol
It won't get any hate if it is a good game. Old fable games never got any hate for their art style. If you want to make a game like Witcher, don't use Fable IP

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Sach4life said:

wishing for it to be like Witcher

Witcher is basically a darker, more Baltic version of Fable. A lot of their monsters are based on fairy-tales. 

It could work, but it would just become British Witcher, which doesn't sound very appealing lol. 

I think something like the Shrek movies match Fables theme more. 

Sea of thieves looks really fun though. And the cartoony graphics look perfect for the game's style.
It only looks fun, but isn't actually fun.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Walker said:

YTwpTA9.jpg

Some of the movies that they have released last year include Little Women, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and A Beautiful day in neighbourhood. All 3 are absolute classics and i will take either of them over any trash that likes of Disney or most other studios dish out. Then you have fun movies like Jumanji, Bad Boyz, Escape Room, Spiderman Far from Home, Brightburn etc which are bot bad either. Yes, they do make some stinkers but they have some really good movies in their portfolio each year. They definitely take bigger risks than some other bigger studios

38 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Some of the movies that they have released last year include Little Women, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and A Beautiful day in neighbourhood. All 3 are absolute classics and i will take either of them over any trash that likes of Disney or most other studios dish out. Then you have fun movies like Jumanji, Bad Boyz, Escape Room, Spiderman Far from Home, Brightburn etc which are bot bad either. Yes, they do make some stinkers but they have some really good movies in their portfolio each year. They definitely take bigger risks than some other bigger studios

Tom Holland spodey films are bad because he has been transformed in the Spider-Sidekick for a dead billionaire, playboy, philanthropist :rofl:

Also that abomination of an "MJ", and Harry Osborne being totally replaced by the thicc polynesian boy as Peter's best friend :rofl:

Edited by PhantomShade

Tom Holland spodey films are bad because he has been transformed in the Spider-Sidekick or a dead billionaire, playboy, philanthropist :rofl:
Also that abomination of an "MJ", and Harry Osborne being totally replaced by the thicc polynesian boy as Peter's best friend :rofl:

First one was bad, second was decent

1 minute ago, Sach4life said:

First one was bad, second was decent

The whole setting is sh*t, it should have been like the PS4 game where he has been spodey for  like 5-7 years already, and suddenly Avengers "discover" him instead of being some random kid in high school discovered by RDJ :rofl:

Also Black Panther MJ, thicc polynesian lad but no Harry or Norman, MILF May but no Uncle Ben :lol:

The whole setting is sh*t, it should have been like the PS4 game where he has been spodey for  like 5-7 years already, and suddenly Avengers "discover" him instead of being some random kid in high school discovered by RDJ :rofl:
Also Black Panther MJ, thicc polynesian lad but no Harry or Norman, MILF May but no Uncle Ben [emoji38]

I disagree