The Xbox Series X|S thread

I remember reading that the Xbox one x is more powerful than the series s. 

if that’s true why doesn’t the one x get the next Gen upgrade for fifa. 

or do developers just ignore this fact ?

I just got the eneloop smart charger and a 4 set of regular eneloops.

While charging they get real hot and it's been an hour or so after they turned green on the charger but haven't stopped charging. 

Also one led turned off while charging, I just wanted to check if the charger will be able to detect a fully charged battery so I turned it off and on and the same battery has been charging as well. 

Is this alright?

15 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

I just got the eneloop smart charger and a 4 set of regular eneloops.

While charging they get real hot and it's been an hour or so after they turned green on the charger but haven't stopped charging. 

Also one led turned off while charging, I just wanted to check if the charger will be able to detect a fully charged battery so I turned it off and on and the same battery has been charging as well. 

Is this alright?

it takes 1.5 hours per 2 batteries. So, if you are charging all 4, it will take about 3 hours from zero charge.

LED off means that the power to that battery has been stopped as it is fully charged. In such scenario, if you switch off the charger and then turn it back on, the earlier charged battery indicator will show charging again for a few minutes, but then, will again stop supplying power to it.

While charging, batteries will heat up. This is normal. Allow them to cool off before putting in the controller - takes few minutes. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, hussain said:

I remember reading that the Xbox one x is more powerful than the series s. 

if that’s true why doesn’t the one x get the next Gen upgrade for fifa. 

or do developers just ignore this fact ?

Although it has more RAM and TFLOPS, the One X is based on last gen architecture. That CPU is ancient and cannot run Next gen games. The Series S is based on the new RDNA 2 architecture which provides better per-teraflop returns and all Next gen features like SSD, SFS, Velocity Architecture like the Series X.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

it takes 1.5 hours per 2 batteries. So, if you are charging all 4, it will take about 3 hours from zero charge.

LED off means that the power to that battery has been stopped as it is fully charged. In such scenario, if you switch off the charger and then turn it back on, the earlier charged battery indicator will show charging again for a few minutes, but then, will again stop supplying power to it.

While charging, batteries will heat up. This is normal. Allow them to cool off before putting in the controller - takes few minutes. 

Even after charging them till the green light turns off, it doesn't show up as full in the Xbox dashboard. Says battery level is medium.

Used the batteries after 3-4 hours later of charging them.