The Xbox Series X|S thread

None of these price hikes - XSS/X are official yet . XSS price was supposed to rise from 1st July .  But it's available for as low as 30k on Flipkart . And it still shows MRP as 35k only. 

XSX is also in stock with same MRP on Flipkart but says out of stock for most locations.

19 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Threatened to doxx here:

More scummy stuff here:

Can't find the thread now where he threatened with death threats and all. Maybe deleted under pressure. There's actually much more if you check with members. 

You are posting 2+ years thread .. look at new one - https://www.reddit.com/search/?q=prepaidgamercard&sort=new
prepaidgamercard has delivered many PS5/XBOX .. check twitter profile for customer journey 

Edited by travel_living
repharased

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

None of these price hikes - XSS/X are official yet . XSS price was supposed to rise from 1st July .  But it's available for as low as 30k on Flipkart . And it still shows MRP as 35k only. 

XSX is also in stock with same MRP on Flipkart but says out of stock for most locations.

MRP was increase lately for Series S (36990) , Controller (5590) .. and Series X - 52990
Reason you don't see it , because Flipkart is yet to restock with new MRP :)

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

The bitchass is still forcing people to buy 65k bundles for something that costs 50k ish

bundle is very common practise across globe for High demand product to discourage scalper . be it Gamestop/Target or many other giant retailer. and I see only extra headset 52990 + 5990 ..which is around - 59K -60k 

31 minutes ago, travel_living said:

MRP was increase lately for Series S (36990) , Controller (5590) .. and Series X - 52990
Reason you don't see it , because Flipkart is yet to restock with new MRP :)

I don't see any official announcement from MS . If it's official indeed can you share a link verifying the same .

3 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

I don't see any official announcement from MS . If it's official indeed can you share a link verifying the same .

Check XBOX Controller price on Amazon - it's 5590 now .. I think, other retailers are yet to get stock with new MRP .. 

There was blog regarding same. You may contact Prepaidgamercard (on their whatsApp support)  and ask the picture of MRP.

People buying S at 30K from Flipkart/Amazon getting imported unit.  Check those seller's review ..

Prepaidgamercard/Electronic bazaar/Retailnet are selling Indian Unit. 

Wow that's one long a*s Twitter bomb posted above.

Doesn't matter if the thread is a day old or a decade old. When dealing with customers, how you treat them actually matters. Being right (or wrong) is one thing, being obnoxious is a whole other story. Death threats? Doxxing? Threatening violence? Being rude? Holy f**k no. You don't treat customers or for that matter would be customers that way. In my book the only way to come back from that would be an unconditional public apology. Which I don't think happened here. If they were so concerned about their image I guess that would have happened. Seems like nothing's changed much going from what others have expressed here. 

Edited by Walker
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, travel_living said:

You are posting 2+ years thread .. look at new one - https://www.reddit.com/search/?q=prepaidgamercard&sort=new
prepaidgamercard has delivered many PS5/XBOX .. check twitter profile for customer journey 

Hey man, no one here is questioning your store’s authenticity. Everyone knows you deliver on time. 

But people have raised their concern regarding buyers getting doxed/threatened when asked to cancel orders. 

Also, you have this very passive aggressive practice of ignoring buyers when they change their mind and decide to cancel their order. 

I have personally had that experience.. 

Despite repeated follow ups, you never respond to order cancellation requests. But you respond instantly for any other queries. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, travel_living said:

Hi PPGC ! :lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, RV1709 said:

These aren’t official but forced bundles to get rid of accessories that aren’t selling standalone.

don’t you remember the ps5 bundles costing around 80k at PPGC and others ?

There was a forced 70k bundle just last week which had extra controller, headset and HFW at 5k lol. I was looking for PS5 for a friend and bailed out when I saw the bundle. 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I seriously can't believe so many people are ready to put up with the a**hole for what is essentially a mass market product. He hasn't really cleaned up his act and should've been out of business by now.

Like, what's the allure here?

I have seen customers that are happy with him as well. 

I have not purchased from him but it looks like complaints got blown out of proportion.

If he was that big a scammer, would have been closed by now.

20 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

He's also bundling MSFS lmao. Removed only this morning it seems. Some useless sh*t will probably be added back once again. He's done this before where he removed it to win an argument and added it back. 

They did it last time when a lot of people were tagging the official handles & Redington on twitter asking if it's legal to force bundle. They quitely made it possibly to remove bundled stuff from the cart and pretended that that's been the case always. Looks like that was temporary till the pitchfork mob moved along.