Rumor thread and discussion

Depends on when they announce it.

They don’t really announce their games half a decade in advance. 

Usually they don’t let stuff get leaked either unless it’s fairly well advanced in development. 

Waiting 5 years for your anticipated games is a common site these days.
Some even proclaim victory in present on their bases…..I’m just looking forward.  

25 minutes ago, AnK said:

Depends on when they announce it.

They don’t really announce their games half a decade in advance. 

Usually they don’t let stuff get leaked either unless it’s fairly well advanced in development. 

Waiting 5 years for your anticipated games is a common site these days.
Some even proclaim victory in present on their bases…..I’m just looking forward.  

Y do all your posts have to take a jab at xbox? Get out of console wars or atleast try to. No matter where you post its the same story ,just instigating others.

Dont be so pathetic 

Edited by triggr happy ss

1 minute ago, triggr happy ss said:

Y do all your posts have to take a jab at xbox? Get out of console wars or atleast try to. No matter where you post its the same story ,just instigating others.

Dont be so pathetic 

That was a general observation. Not a targeted jab. 

I have an observation to make as well. 

Marvel+ r*+ punisher = PS5 exclusive? 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

You mean to say 1 cancelled game in history of Rockstar is enough to discredit what they:- 

27 minutes ago, AnK said:

Usually don’t

2 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Dont be so pathetic 

What “JAB”

Talking about what is happening in reality is not a jab.

Quit wetting your pants like a cry baby every single time. 

Just getting excited about a rumour is well & worth over proclaiming victory on premature announcements.

That’s all what I said. 

18 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

That was a general observation. Not a targeted jab. 

I have an observation to make as well. 

Marvel+ r*+ punisher = PS5 exclusive? 

GOTG PS exclusive tha kya? and squeenix is a much smaller company than R*/Take Two.

Thanks to all GTAO money they are too rich to be bought into an exclusivity deal by either of the big two

16 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

GOTG PS exclusive tha kya? and squeenix is a much smaller company than R*/Take Two.

Thanks to all GTAO money they are too rich to be bought into an exclusivity deal by either of the big two

There were talks of some r* ps exclusivity. 

Wonder which games will fall under that in case deal goes through. Maybe timed ones. 

I don’t think this will be exclusive. 
Nor is there any chance of Rockstar making an exclusive ever again unless it’s a deal/purchase from a platform holder.

But it’s really commendable how much strategically Marvel is selecting each studio for it’s IP’s.

If they are actually not going to announce anything GoW~R release related even at this show which quite frankly is most likely the case as they have already made it clear that “no first party” then there is a strong chance it’s not coming this year. 

It’s June already & if it’s coming out within next 3-6 months then they have to have a release date by now.