The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

7 minutes ago, Walker said:

https://www.upmc.com/media/news/091420-mellors-dimitrov-covid-ab8

PITTSBURGH – University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine scientists have isolated the smallest biological molecule to date that completely and specifically neutralizes the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which is the cause of COVID-19. This antibody component, which is 10 times smaller than a full-sized antibody, has been used to construct a drug—known as Ab8—for potential use as a therapeutic and prophylactic against SARS-CoV-2

I like.

I want America/UK to save the World, not China or Russia.

7 hours ago, Walker said:

https://www.upmc.com/media/news/091420-mellors-dimitrov-covid-ab8

PITTSBURGH – University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine scientists have isolated the smallest biological molecule to date that completely and specifically neutralizes the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which is the cause of COVID-19. This antibody component, which is 10 times smaller than a full-sized antibody, has been used to construct a drug—known as Ab8—for potential use as a therapeutic and prophylactic against SARS-CoV-2

Although I did not get most of it , it's a good news ❤️

2 minutes ago, adity said:

Sad part is at some point these people will have kids and then grandkids and they'll look back at this time and be proud of themselves. :wallbash:

I have one such idiot in my family as well. Different situation, same stupidity. Heartbreaking consequences.

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

"EDUCATED IDIOTS ARE MORE STUPID AND ARROGANT THAN UNEDUCATED FOLKS" WONT YOU SAY.

Really happy to know this hasnt happened in india yet.

Not because indians are smarter really. I've seen enough of helmets on elbows to know we only do some things because of police action or fines. Not because it's the smart thing to do.

42 minutes ago, Walker said:

Not because indians are smarter really. I've seen enough of helmets on elbows to know we only do some things because of police action or fines. Not because it's the smart thing to do.

Agree im not saying the are smart. ITs just that they are disciplined and the FREEDOM OF DOING WHATERVER THE F I WANT doesnt get into their heads.

6 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Agree im not saying the are smart. ITs just that they are disciplined and the FREEDOM OF DOING WHATERVER THE F I WANT doesnt get into their heads.

Thats not discipline. Thats just I don't give a F in a different way. Whats the point of the mask around the neck?

4 hours ago, Right said:

No one is wearing masks in America.

^^ Nothing but a blanket statement.

I see majority wearing masks in my city and the ones close to us.  A lot of these viral videos are predominantly coming from cities and towns in Republican states.  Some of them are even allowing fans into Football stadiums :suicide:

2 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

"EDUCATED IDIOTS ARE MORE STUPID AND ARROGANT THAN UNEDUCATED FOLKS" WONT YOU SAY.

Really happy to know this hasnt happened in india yet.

high school education is not good enough.

17 minutes ago, Keano said:

^^ Nothing but a blanket statement.

I see majority wearing masks in my city and the ones close to us.  A lot of these viral videos are predominantly coming from cities and towns in Republican states.  Some of them are even allowing fans into Football stadiums :suicide:

MAGA hats and masks are incompatible with each other :P

• Haha 2

So One guy of my neighbouring flat has tested positive. His parents, wife and sister also got their tests done and results are awaited. He is in home quarantine and bmc came to our floor & sanitized it. they also stamped my family members with the 15 day home quarantine stamp, thankfully I was out so I stocked up of essentials for the next 2 weeks but by the time I came home, my wife and others who just had their lunch and washed their hands, the stamp/ink on their hands was completely wiped out. :rofl: ??

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Other than fashion nothing . I get your point. All im saying atleast we dont have people going around and saying dont wear masks :)

True. Thats just mad. One of my teammates is terrified of leaving the house after she saw some idiots walking thru the neighborhood telling people not to wear masks. This was in the UK

Edited by Walker