The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

8 minutes ago, DinJo said:

@Bird Bird Birdany recommendation for oximeter and infrared thermometer all local shops are selling some local products only now 

For Oximeter, Choicemmed is fine. BPL is also good. 

IFTs, no idea really. They aren't very accurate, so haven't researched them much. 

4 hours ago, Keano said:

^^ Nothing but a blanket statement.

I see majority wearing masks in my city and the ones close to us.  A lot of these viral videos are predominantly coming from cities and towns in Republican states.  Some of them are even allowing fans into Football stadiums :suicide:

high school education is not good enough.

That was not blanket cuz the issue is on both sides.

You would ser Reds doing dumbf**kery like that family and mocked but when Blue does it, no one bats an eyelid.

Just few days back Blues took out a protest march to protest for Postal Ballots, because “ it is so unsafe to vote in person”.

97,856 today, we are almost there.

Also every f**king Monday these stupid news sites celebrate reduction in numbers. Haven't they figured it out yet? We took like 2 weeks to figure out Monday drop, but journalists keep celebrating Monday numbers. They really are dense.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

97,856 today, we are almost there.

Also every f**king Monday these stupid news sites celebrate reduction in numbers. Haven't they figured it out yet? We took like 2 weeks to figure out Monday drop, but journalists keep celebrating Monday numbers. They really are dense.

One of the most retarded group.

I realised today that MH has 3L active cases, 25% CPR, but you would never hear any of them even making a squeak.

My uncle who was shifted to normal room from ICU and was supposed to be discharged in 3-4 days, was again shifted to ICU and on ventilator support as his condition worsened again. Luckily ICU and ventilator were vacant. It's really sad situation now. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemies.

• Sad 2

Bacterial outbreak infects thousands after factory leak in China

The Health Commission of Lanzhou, the capital city of Gansu province, confirmed that 3,245 people had contracted the disease brucellosis, which is often caused by contact with livestock carrying the bacteria brucella.

Another 1,401 people have tested as preliminarily positive, though there have been no fatalities reported, the city's Health Commission said. In total, authorities have tested 21,847 people out of the city's 2.9 million population.

The disease, also known as Malta fever or Mediterranean fever, can cause symptoms including headaches, muscle pain, fever and fatigue. While these may subside, some symptoms can become chronic or never go away, like arthritis or swelling in certain organs, according to the United States' Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/09/17/asia/china-brucellosis-outbreak-intl-hnk/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

China :rofl:

16 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Mumbai is apparently going into a 2 week lockdown from today midnight. 

I just read that a few minutes back. Economic Times iirc. Not full lockdown I think.

Edited by Walker