What You Bought This Week - 2022 Edition

Ne0

On 11/14/2022 at 5:48 PM, gecko89 said:

I don't think I've ever seen so many people buying collectors editions of a game like this.

Neither have I . More and more people are rich now and making Sony even richer in return ?

2 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Neither have I . More and more people are rich now and making Sony even richer in return ?

And in turn getting poorer themselves. 

I am flabbergasted by people wasting money on the latest flagship phones and gaming accessories.

Wouldn't it be better to save and invest the hard earned money on some more productive avenues?

As Benjamin Franklin said, Every penny saved is a money earned. 

13 minutes ago, Legacy Gamer said:

And in turn getting poorer themselves. 

I am flabbergasted by people wasting money on the latest flagship phones and gaming accessories.

Wouldn't it be better to save and invest the hard earned money on some more productive avenues?

As Benjamin Franklin said, Every penny saved is a money earned. 

Most of them are perhaps already doing that .

Saving/Investing first and then buying these things - few of the guys here who buy these phones/accessories - also post in "Stock Market thread" about the investements they are making in MF's/stocks/Gold ETF etc (and do thorough research on it ).

I believe most here are adults who would the value know of money and how to manage it. 

And if they don't know then Life or their wife will definitely teach them soon ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

10 hours ago, swift said:

Decided to treat myself with these for my birthday. Zelda poster not included in the pic bec I didn’t frame it yet.

FGJI6ja.jpg

Happy Birthday, those Levi and Inosuke figures look pretty sweet.

P.S.: Cute bedsheet too :P 

• Like 1

On 11/16/2022 at 6:39 PM, Legacy Gamer said:

Translation : I am flabbergasted by people spending money on whatever they want and I certainly should give a damn about it.

• Haha 1