Jump to content

What You Bought This Week - 2022 Edition


Ne0

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Decided to sell off the following items.

1. XSX & Xbox game collection - been lying around unused for the last couple of months. Will purchase back when more games are available.
2. Sold off an extra pair of joycons, switch charger and Hades, Breath of the Wild for Switch.

 

Then used the money to buy the following :fear1: Been wanting to pick up these consoles for a long time now. Picked up 2x of them so that one can be abused for normal play and the other can go into the collection :D

 

1. "New" Nintendo 3DS XL | CeX Bangalore

2. Nintendo 3DS XL (Zelda Limited Edition) | Courtesy @Akkster

3. Nintendo Switch V1 (backup for my OLED Switch) | Courtesy @Akkster

4. PS Vita 1000 Wifi + 3G  | Courtesy @blitzkreiig

5. PS Vita 2000 Wifi | Courtesy @Akkster

6. Luigi's Mansion 3 and Pokemon Arceus | Seller on Whatsapp

 

Whats-App-Image-2022-06-12-at-12-19-27-P

 

Welcome to the dark red side.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, b!T said:

 

Welcome to the dark red side.

 

Lol. The OLED is going to be my main console. The V1 is purely for backup. Picked it up cos it's getting increasingly rare to find one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, l33tmaniac said:

 

Lol. The OLED is going to be my main console. The V1 is purely for backup. Picked it up cos it's getting increasingly rare to find one. 

 

Yeah, even I have one V1 which I was planning to sell but Fortunately decided to hold on to. However, have to upgrade my V2 to OLED soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/12/2022 at 2:56 PM, l33tmaniac said:

Decided to sell off the following items.

1. XSX & Xbox game collection - been lying around unused for the last couple of months. Will purchase back when more games are available.
2. Sold off an extra pair of joycons, switch charger and Hades, Breath of the Wild for Switch.

 

Then used the money to buy the following :fear1: Been wanting to pick up these consoles for a long time now. Picked up 2x of them so that one can be abused for normal play and the other can go into the collection :D

 

1. "New" Nintendo 3DS XL | CeX Bangalore

2. Nintendo 3DS XL (Zelda Limited Edition) | Courtesy @Akkster

3. Nintendo Switch V1 (backup for my OLED Switch) | Courtesy @Akkster

4. PS Vita 1000 Wifi + 3G  | Courtesy @blitzkreiig

5. PS Vita 2000 Wifi | Courtesy @Akkster

6. Luigi's Mansion 3 and Pokemon Arceus | Seller on Whatsapp

I'm not a Pokemon player, I only played Unite (and enjoyed it quite a bit) but I've always liked those Hori Pokemon split pads. Very nice score here! :D

-----

 

Here are my latest scores:

 

Dog3YUY.jpg

 

2vkngZo.jpg

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BKbAWvo_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&


Turning my bedroom into a bedroomtheatre.. 

beam 2 x1 

sonos one gen 2 x1 

sonos one xl x 1 

Wanted to get the sub but it’s a tiny room so that would be an overkill , waiting for the sub mini. 

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good to see you back Sunil bhai :)
Your Mcfarlane Halo master chief says Hi
Screenshot-2022-06-15-at-4-23-05-PM.png

 

I always thought you would go for another Gears of war console after selling the NTSC 360 all those years back.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, NightTroller said:

Good to see you back Sunil bhai :)
Your Mcfarlane Halo master chief says Hi
Screenshot-2022-06-15-at-4-23-05-PM.png

 

I always thought you would go for another Gears of war console after selling the NTSC 360 all those years back.

Hey brother how are u doing. So nice to see u still taking care of the chief, this must have been almost a decade ago. I brought multiple consoles since then, dont game a lot in last few years, just occasionally going thru some game pass games. Have a lot more free time in my hand for next week or so, hence upgraded

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2022 at 4:36 PM, godspeed4476 said:

Hey brother how are u doing. So nice to see u still taking care of the chief, this must have been almost a decade ago. I brought multiple consoles since then, dont game a lot in last few years, just occasionally going thru some game pass games. Have a lot more free time in my hand for next week or so, hence upgraded


Yeah I guess, I bought this in 2013 from you and maybe few games too, cant recollect been too long.

Happy to see you are still active at IVG :)


 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2022 at 5:58 PM, godspeed4476 said:

Xbox one S

 

AM-JKLUBECJWWLFj1t8i2MEaKvm8b4zqCFy9qPpI

 

Got it today, the controller itself was worth the switch from one s.

 

Congrats on the score! Time to treat yourself with Game Pass, it's fantastic this time around of the year: Shredder's Revenge, The Shadowrun Trilogy, AC Origins with 60 FPS, and many more releases :D

 

-----

 

Here's my score for the week, I finally got a complete-in-box Suikoden Card Stories! The seller threw in an Animal Crossing Amiibo card as a freebie! :)

 

YI9tbpY.jpg

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, JungleHeart said:

Congrats on the score! Time to treat yourself with Game Pass, it's fantastic this time around of the year: Shredder's Revenge, The Shadowrun Trilogy, AC Origins with 60 FPS, and many more releases :D

 

-----

 

Here's my score for the week, I finally got a complete-in-box Suikoden Card Stories! The seller threw in an Animal Crossing Amiibo card as a freebie! :)

 

YI9tbpY.jpg

 

 

This is just amazing!! Have you played the game shown (Suikoden 2) before? It's just amazing, and one of the best games in the entire industry. I really hope someone remakes the game for the modern systems some-day

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 2:30 PM, roun90 said:

 

This is just amazing!! Have you played the game shown (Suikoden 2) before? It's just amazing, and one of the best games in the entire industry. I really hope someone remakes the game for the modern systems some-day

I have! Suikoden 1 and 2 are indeed my all time favorites from the series. 5 as well, 3 and 4 were pretty normal to me hehe. Amen to this brother! It badly needs a remake, a compilation while we're at that. :D Hope what you say comes true!


Also, since you're a fellow Suikoden fan, I'd like to share my Suiko collection. It's not a recent acquisition but more of an old photo I have.

 

Ycc1kDl.png

 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, JungleHeart said:

I have! Suikoden 1 and 2 are indeed my all time favorites from the series. 5 as well, 3 and 4 were pretty normal to me hehe. Amen to this brother! It badly needs a remake, a compilation while we're at that. :D Hope what you say comes true!


Also, since you're a fellow Suikoden fan, I'd like to share my Suiko collection. It's not a recent acquisition but more of an old photo I have.

 

Ycc1kDl.png

 

 

Absolutely amazing!!!! Nice to meet a fellow Suikoden fan. Not just the games (Japanese that too) - but the mangas even!!!! Mind-blowing collection!! I think most of those are really rare!! Congratz!!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...