Grand Theft Auto IV

KnackChap

Why hasnt M$ revealed details of the GTA IV DLC yet ?  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Man, reading the first few pages of this thread, brings back so many memories.... this forum was almost like a group chat back then, used to be on at all times on my browser at work , posting random comments.... can't believe it's ~15 years since !

XBOX 360 / PS3 era was some of the best days of playing video games for me, i think, still have my x360/ps3 safely tucked in some place at home with most of my video games from those platforms , couldn't bring myself to sell them on account of nostalgia !!

• Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 10:52 AM, Ne0 said:

Man, reading the first few pages of this thread, brings back so many memories.... this forum was almost like a group chat back then, used to be on at all times on my browser at work , posting random comments.... can't believe it's ~15 years since !

XBOX 360 / PS3 era was some of the best days of playing video games for me, i think, still have my x360/ps3 safely tucked in some place at home with most of my video games from those platforms , couldn't bring myself to sell them on account of nostalgia !!

Hey Cousin! Let's go bowling!