~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Finished leftovers, I wasnt happy with the slow pace of the 1st season in the starting maybe bcs i had totally different expectations. Hate season 2 ending, season 3 was great but almost felt like a complete different show. After completed the series, season 1st is the best and closer to the reality imo. 8.1/10

I have a question, folks: Is Sons of Anarchy worth the time, given that it's a long series?

Edited by Felix the cat
Added que.

On 3/3/2024 at 9:31 PM, dylanjosh said:

Started this Netflix show called "Beef".  Concept is good but its feels more lighthearted comedy type which I'm not that into rn. 

Ended up watching BEEF only and really enjoyed it. Lots of crazy twists and turns. Acting is good. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, kaka_messi said:

Any review on The Gentlemen and 3 body problem on Netflix? IMDb reviews look decent but don’t want to waste time  on 8 episodes of 1 hour each if ain’t good. 😌 

I saw first 2 episodes of The Gentlemen and it is decent. Will continue with it. 

On 3/28/2024 at 10:51 PM, kaka_messi said:

Any review on The Gentlemen and 3 body problem on Netflix? IMDb reviews look decent but don’t want to waste time  on 8 episodes of 1 hour each if ain’t good. 😌 

+1 for 3 Body Problem, it looks intriguing, anyone watched it ?

On 3/28/2024 at 10:51 PM, kaka_messi said:

33 minutes ago, SuperT said:

its a slow burn, hard scifi, yopu'll need to invest, but its worth it

1 hour ago, SuperT said:

I finished 4 episodes and into the 5th now. I felt in the first 3 episodes, the premise/mystery was good, now it has started to feel like a generic sci-fi show.  I hope there’s some twist in the coming episodes !

Edited by Ne0

11 hours ago, Ne0 said:

I finished 4 episodes and into the 5th now. I felt in the first 3 episodes, the premise/mystery was good, now it has started to feel like a generic sci-fi show.  I hope there’s some twist in the coming episodes !

episode 5

43 minutes ago, SuperT said:

So is it worth watching ?

If you like sci fi then yes definitely worth. I enjoyed the show. It will be too long a wait for 2nd season if netflix doesnt cancel it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SuperT said:

So is it worth watching ?

yup totally worth it imo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mohit9206 said:

If you like sci fi then yes definitely worth. I enjoyed the show. It will be too long a wait for 2nd season if netflix doesnt cancel it. 

I love sci-fi specially which have a twist/intriguing premise.